Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Square One

+13
Lyric Todkill
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 00:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Whatever's going on, all you babyhouses need to leave any talk or any grief about Bumden Arses outside the door when you log in on here.

It's getting rather boring.

Why are you on a bwfc forum so often?

Because I can and I like being the odd one out. I like to travel about and study other clans.

You may call it a 'bwfc forum' but more than half of the posts made on this forum have nothing to do with Bolton Wanderers.

So why are you here, on a forum where most of the posts aren't about your club?

22Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 00:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a designated section packed full of bwfc related topics, I have more of a reason to be on here than you.

23Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 00:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh, so it's like that is it?

Well I was here before you, so ner.

It's your round cocker.....

Square One - Page 2 2ak9oop

24Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 00:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are you taking offence?

I'm just curious as to why you post on here..

Not having a go, I actually prefer you to some of the Bolton fans!

25Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 00:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If you think that's me taking offence then I don't believe that we are on the same wavelength.

Steady as you go and peace be with you.

26Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 01:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You clearly took offence.

27Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 01:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:You clearly took offence.

I know, I'm seething.

You've upset me beyond belief and I'm contemplating doing a big flouncing session because of it.

Square One - Page 2 2hwt4h

28Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 08:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to have sympathy for you Amos but now I'm convinced you do it all for attention. Nothing wrong with that, but to then start crying when someone has a go at you is a bit pathetic. Some of the abuse you've given Bolton Hater about his dead mother is as bad as anything I've ever read on a forum, so for you to be whinging about abuse is probably just more attention seeking.

You could easily end the abuse by not coming on Bolton forums for a while, and then re-register under a new name. But you won't because you love it.

29Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 09:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well said Nat, Chris now fuck off and leave us alone.

30Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 10:10

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

i think he's real

31Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 10:55

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Triumph wrote:As a newish member I can't really comment on the early days but I am surprised at the some of the language and threats that appear, is there really any need for it?

Yes there is every need for threats on here. My death threats are real so just watch your back.

32Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 11:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It would seem that being voted the most annoying poster on the forum was taken more personally than first appears. I think there is some truth in what BWFC71, says in that we have had an influx of posters, all of a sudden, who have at times, continued with their conversations from their old one. Regretably for BWFC71, it was all about him, and his habit of attacking to seemingly defend himself. Something that he could have stopped, as Sluffy said. As an outsider to all this in-fighting, I have to say that I've been a bit bemused by a lot of it, but for myself, have found the new posters are ok, admittedly I cringe at the language at times, but any talks of fighting, and such banter is nothing more than that. Comments do get out of hand on occasion, but that's usually a squabble between one or two posters, which can easily be ignored, until Sluffy reins them in, or it peters out. Its still a good forum, and continues to develop well, with new things like Nats 'Behind Enemy Lines', and the very successful Chat Box. There are some clever people on here, who work well with the knee-jerk posters, (and we all take turns at either) I like the variety, and the humour of the posts. I would say just one thing to BWFC 71. Don't leave, your entitled to your opinion, just like the rest of us, but just sit and wait, and see if you want a fresh start, whilst maybe taking on board some of the points Sluffy has made.

Apologies for the length of this post, but this issue seems to be dragging on forever.

33Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 12:42

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well said Glos :clap:

34Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:42

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Swearing Bullying and being unrespectful must be a generation thing, being an owd bugger I was brought up to be polite etc, I very rarely swear and still believe in opening doors and giving up my seat on public transport etc, if I had smoked my Dad would have knocked 7 bells out of me so I never did, Drugs? paracetomol is the strongest I ever swallowed, sad to see the younger generation being abusive,swearing,spitting and thinking it's the normal thing to do, I would hate to think any of my children acted this way.

Last edited by Triumph on Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:43; edited 1 time in total

35Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC71 is 40.

36Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Triumph wrote:Swearing Bullying and being unrespectful must be a generation thing, being an owd bugger I was brought up to be polite etc, I very rarely swear and still believe in opening doors and giving up my seat on public transport etc, if I had smoked my Dad would have knocked 7 bells out of me so I never did, Drugs? paracetomol is the strongest I ever swallowed, sad to see the younger generation being abusive,swearing,spitting and thinking it's the normal thing to do, I would hate to think any of my children acted this way.

How old are you, 80 ?.

37Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:BWFC71 is 40.

38Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:BWFC71 is 40.

Very Happy

39Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris, why don't you just chill. Why do you get so angry?

40Square One - Page 2 Empty Re: Square One Sun Apr 07 2013, 14:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good question Nat, Chris try and reply in less than 20 words please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum