Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bristol City 1-2 Bolton

+29
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Soul Kitchen
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
mark leach
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Hip Priest
Keegan
Mo
Lofty_Love
terenceanne
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
Spanish Trotter
Jamster26
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
WhiteBic
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
JonnyRandom
MartinBWFC
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 11:27

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lettuce and cucumber everywhere. ITKFact.

That'll teach'em.

122Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 11:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was so proud when I heard about it.Very Happy

123Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Definite loss. When was the last time a BWFC team won a "must win" game? Years ago I suspect. No bottle.

:facepalm:

124Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 16:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was a woeful performance from a defensive point of view. The back line was all over the place and Bogdan had a nightmare.
Bristol are dire. I said at half time that if they can find a way back into the game, we have problems. They did and we were fortunate to claw a victory.

Man of the match was Ngog for me. Held off the Bristol defenders brilliantly, and was involved in most good moves.

125Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 16:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It just goes to show how views can differ on here. I thought Ngog was, for a striker, completely off his game. Didn't think Bristol were dire, thought the rub of the green went against them quite often, (o.g and non-penalty). If Bristol was dire, I would need to ask why Ngog, our front man, had a good game in a defensive role ? Bogdan made one extremely important save, which he did well. He wasn't troubled unduly, but when he was pushed he did look a bit wobbly, but I wouldn't call it a 'nightmare'. Anyway, onwards and upwards (he said hopefully)

126Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 18:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ngog was his usual shit self.

127Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 21:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought that both Ngog and Sordells first touch was awful yesterday. I would like to see the pair of them shoot more often instead of always giving it one move too many.

128Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:57

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:I thought that both Ngog and Sordells first touch was awful yesterday. I would like to see the pair of them shoot more often instead of always giving it one move too many.
I agree, bot of them were useless. I really can't see Craig Davies and Eaves up front doing any worse.

129Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 13:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CW, I would like to see Craig Davies start tonight tbh.

130Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 13:07

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Me too. Don't care if it's either N'gog or Sordell that makes way to be honest. I don't think either of them are doing enough.

131Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 13:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ngog is basically asked to play as an attacking midfielder, holding the ball up and linking when support arrives. Cavies has been asked to do the same role when he's come on and has looked lost - he was appalling at Ipswich for example. Eaves is a much more direct player when given the opportunity to be one as he has at Shrewsbury, but my worry is he'll have his natural instincts to attack the goal suppressed by the current system if he gets a chance.
I'd love to see any striker attack the goal and get a shot off whenever the opportunity arises but I can't see anyone being given the chance to do so whilst we are playing this way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum