Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bristol City 1-2 Bolton

+29
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Soul Kitchen
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
mark leach
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Hip Priest
Keegan
Mo
Lofty_Love
terenceanne
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
Spanish Trotter
Jamster26
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
WhiteBic
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
JonnyRandom
MartinBWFC
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Wed Apr 10 2013, 00:13

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Copper Dragon wrote:Bristol City are rank bad with no confidence.

You'll win this game comfortably maybe 1-3.

Leicester is a different matter though.

I seem to remember you saying the same thing about Charlton Copper and look how that one turned out for us. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

22Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Wed Apr 10 2013, 00:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If we can put 2 past them early doors like we did against Wolves then it's game over but if start off slow and let them build up a bit of confidence I reckon they will win.

It would be amazing to see us win our next 2 away games, I just can't see it with how our away form has been to be honest.

If we score early then 3-1 to us, if they score first then I predict a 2-0 win for Bristol.

23Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Wed Apr 10 2013, 20:16

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

JonnyRandom wrote:Our away record is that bad i just cant see us getting much here or at leicester. 0-0 draw for me

I've changed my mind. I think we may just scrape this one. Goal just before half time then shut up shop for the rest of the game. Feeling slightly confident

24Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Wed Apr 10 2013, 23:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hip Priest wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Bristol City are rank bad with no confidence.

You'll win this game comfortably maybe 1-3.

Leicester is a different matter though.

I seem to remember you saying the same thing about Charlton Copper and look how that one turned out for us. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It wasn't my fault that you had a man sent off. Very Happy

If you can't beat Bristol City in the present climate then you don't deserve to go up.

An easy three points to Bolton for me.

25Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Thu Apr 11 2013, 18:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Copper, your a man of vision, and I agree with you. (fingers crossed) Very Happy

26Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Thu Apr 11 2013, 18:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm usually optimistic but we are gutless away from home, I can't see a win Sad

27Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll get dicked 3-1. Freedman out.

28Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 09:30

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Score draw I reckon.

29Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 09:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really looking forward to this. I think our playoff chances are riding on it, despite what some may feel. Win and we crank up the pressure and gain confidence. Lose and other results going against us and our confidence would be shot and we'd need others to drop loads of points at a time when they are focussed on the prize. Huge must win game.

30Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 10:04

wanderlust wrote:Really looking forward to this. I think our playoff chances are riding on it, despite what some may feel. Win and we crank up the pressure and gain confidence. Lose and other results going against us and our confidence would be shot and we'd need others to drop loads of points at a time when they are focussed on the prize. Huge must win game.

I agree, however poorly Leicester are playing at the moment they'll be up for the game on Tuesday so we need to get all 3 here to be in with a shout.

31Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

COYWM, best of luck to them making the way to Bristol tomorrow .

Who will be on the chatbox?

32Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I expect I'll be making an appearance at some point - oh and there may be some good news for expats followers abroad!

33Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I most likely will not be on the chatbox - I'm spending the weekend in Filey with the family, but I will try to do it on my mobile (when no-ones looking) Smile

34Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you a man or a mouse ?Very Happy

35Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll be there. A mere 35 miles away, its virtually next door.

36Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I'll be there. A mere 35 miles away, its virtually next door.

You'll be there just to annoy me Very Happy

37Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

you bet Very Happy

38Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok i'll meet you at the entrance of the chatbox .

39Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 21:29

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll be making the journey down the M6and5 tomorrow with Hip Priest.

Just read on the ticket that "seats in this stand have no backs and some seats have an obscured view".

Can't wait, now.

40Bristol City 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City 1-2 Bolton Fri Apr 12 2013, 21:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:COYWM, best of luck to them making the way to Bristol tomorrow .

Who will be on the chatbox?

I'll be on there, sorry in advance for the bad language.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum