Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is reebok trotter?

+8
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Reebok_Rebel
Mo
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Where is reebok trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is reebok trotter? Tue Apr 09 2013, 21:45

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

OneFinFreedman wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:He has gone on holiday for 2 weeks.
Don't think so! Spoke to him against Wolves and he's going to Bristol City. (I make that 1 week)

He posted this on the 25th March on the Racing and football betting thread.

Reebok Trotter wrote:Southwell 4.55 Apache Rising.

I am on holiday from tomorrow night for two weeks so I wont be posting on here. Sluffy has kindly offered to pick a horse for me but it needs someone to keep tabs on who has won and also to use the odds calculator to work out the profits. Please let me know if you wish to carry on or have a break for a couple of weeks.

This only applies to BotC, StB and ML.
I'm not sure when his holiday started, but like I said, I spoke to him on Saturday and He's defo going to Bristol.

22Where is reebok trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is reebok trotter? Tue Apr 09 2013, 21:58

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is that actually him in his avatar?

23Where is reebok trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is reebok trotter? Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

mark leach wrote:Is that actually him in his avatar?

No, he's not as good looking as that!

Anyway Mark, how about you putting up a picture or something beside your name - favourite horse or jockey perhaps? It really is quite easy to do - see here -

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t3521-to-those-of-you-who-don-t-have-an-avatar-the-picture-by-your-user-name

24Where is reebok trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is reebok trotter? Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He's off to Bristol on Saturday, he told me as well.

25Where is reebok trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is reebok trotter? Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He probably means on holiday from work and is just having days out or short breaks.

26Where is reebok trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is reebok trotter? Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yeah, probably coincides with his visiting days Very Happy

27Where is reebok trotter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is reebok trotter? Wed Apr 10 2013, 21:18

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
mark leach wrote:Is that actually him in his avatar?

No, he's not as good looking as that!

Anyway Mark, how about you putting up a picture or something beside your name - favourite horse or jockey perhaps? It really is quite easy to do - see here -

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t3521-to-those-of-you-who-don-t-have-an-avatar-the-picture-by-your-user-name
David Lee is one of my favourite wanderers wingers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum