Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you meet your other half?

+10
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Lofty_Love
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How did you meet your other half? Empty How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know BDP probably met his at the cock ring, Amos in a dream one night, and Magoo on a tranny website, but how did you meet yours? I met mine when I advertised for a cleaner(smart move) I interviewed loads but she won as she had the biggest tits, in the end she has turned out a cracking partner.

2How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is she still your cleaner?

3How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:26

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Is she still your cleaner?
He does it now. haha

4How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:38

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Met mine at the Palais in 1971 and we're still together Shocked

5How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

She is the perfect housewife, knows when to shut the fuck up:D:D

6How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 09:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Through a friend of a friend at a friends meal. Then went on first date a week later.

7How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 11:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm single, too young to be tied down.

8How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:14

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
He does it now. haha

:clap:

9How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm single, too young to be tied down.

That's what all single people say. They don't mean it.

10How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:33

Company Bar in Manchester.

11How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:37

My other half last night was Felicity, not as posh as you'd imagine. I'd met her 30 minutes earlier in town, she'd been out all day drinking with her Mum. We did unspeakable things and I left at about 2am.

12How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I'm single, too young to be tied down.

That's what all single people say. They don't mean it.

Predictable.

13How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Predictable.

You do realise you can have a girlfriend and not be tied down don't you?

14How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Predictable.

You do realise you can have a girlfriend and not be tied down don't you?

I would never cheat.

15How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I would never cheat.

That's not what I mean. Young people seem to assume having a partner means being tied down. It doesn't have to be. I went out with the same bloke from being 16-22 and never once felt tied down.

16How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 13:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

By "tied down" I meant, stuck to one person and one person only.

17How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 13:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love being tied down Very Happy

18How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sat Apr 13 2013, 17:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:My other half last night was Felicity, not as posh as you'd imagine. I'd met her 30 minutes earlier in town, she'd been out all day drinking with her Mum. We did unspeakable things and I left at about 2am.
I knew a girl called Facility. Lived up to her name.

19How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sun Apr 14 2013, 18:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

At a party on the other side of town. Turned out we lived in adjacent streets and she had a car, so I persuaded her to give me a lift home.

Now we share the driving. I drive when we go out and she drives us home. Seems fair to me. Very Happy

20How did you meet your other half? Empty Re: How did you meet your other half? Sun Apr 14 2013, 18:36

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I stopped some gangsters from doing someone in.

This blokes sister appreciated if for some reason.

I wish I'd let him die now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum