Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you sad that we probably won't see Kev in a Bolton shirt again?

+10
SKDArmy
Sgt. Bash
wanderlust
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
14 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well we all know Kev won't be at Bolton next season and he is clearly not really in the manager's plans now - he hasn't been on the pitch since the Ipswich defeat 4 weeks ago. It took a brave manager to phase him out and it is what most Bolton fans wanted as he was well past it, he wasn't the sort of striker we wanted any more.

Are you sad that we have probably seen the last of Kev in a Bolton shirt?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sad for the team no.

Sad for him yes.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope, seen enough of the man in the shirt to know he was/is a class act.

bit of a mucky ending on his behalf but you can't have everything.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nailed on to be Captain against Blackpool, last game of season and all that.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not really, his time in a bolton shirt has come and gone.

Time for a new strike partnership to emerge....sadly I don't think that is Sordell and N'gog.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm happy. The overpaid ponce can take his wife and fook off to West Ham.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:Sad for the team no.

Sad for him yes.

Pretty much this.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm happy. The overpaid ponce can take his wife and fook off to West Ham.

fcuking disrespectful to be honest.

Call yourself a fan.

TOSSER!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sad, but his departure marks the end of an era during which time our entire playing system was geared towards him. Nobody better at winning the ball in his prime. He'll be missed but we have to move on.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Call yourself a fan.

TOSSER!

I used to love Davies, but since he let his wife disrespect Bolton Wanderers I have had no respect for him. Push off I say.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It'll certainly be weird if he comes back to the Reebok wearing another clubs colours!

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Call yourself a fan.

TOSSER!

I used to love Davies, but since he let his wife disrespect Bolton Wanderers I have had no respect for him. Push off I say.

I don't think Davies has much control over her to be honest.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks for the time put in ...and now time to move on ....this time next year he will be just a memory. Shouldn't be taking up space on the bench IMO. Tom Eaves has 6 goals in 9 games.....can't get on our bench........now that's daft.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:Not sad, but his departure marks the end of an era during which time our entire playing system was geared towards him. Nobody better at winning the ball in his prime. He'll be missed but we have to move on.

This is the funny thing about supporting a football team, players come and go, the team we supported 10 years ago I don't think any remain once Kev goes.

Kevin Davies was a big part of Bolton in the last 10 years, I never thought he would have become such a key player and legend of the club when we got him, he had been on loan at Millwall and was struggling at Southampton. He didn't even looked arsed when he first came to us.
He was a great player for us, in our best days under Big Sam with Kevin Nolan, Okocha, Djorkaeff, Campo, Diouf, etc he was a great player for us. But like all footballers, they come and go. He won't be forgotten but it is time for him and Bolton to move on.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't bank on Kev playing any part against Blackpool unless we are definitely in / out of the play offs AND our finishing position is settled, which it won't be. If we are 3-0 with 5 mins to go then maybe, I personally hope that he at least gets on the pitch at some stage.

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Call yourself a fan.

TOSSER!

Thats the trouble with woman, they don't do what their told.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

CAMPO wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Call yourself a fan.

TOSSER!

Thats the trouble with woman, they don't do what their told.
You've obviously been dominated your whole life, you just need to adopt THE look.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No, should have gone 2 seasons ago.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So that's it, we won't see Kev play for the club again. What a sad way for his days at the club to end.
I personally really wish we had him to come on the pitch in the second half today for a last appearance. I think it would have really given the crowd and place a real lift.
Gutted it had to end this way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum