Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonights games...

+21
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
Lofty_Love
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
Jamster26
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

221Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Fri May 10 2013, 20:24

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I don't think she wants you to stay tbh.

Reading in between the lines like.

I don't know Scott because Nat has told me she wants me and that I am her favourite ever poster.

222Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Fri May 10 2013, 20:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I don't think she wants you to stay tbh.

Reading in between the lines like.

I don't know Scott because Nat has told me she wants me and that I am her favourite ever poster.

She wants you to go. get out of her life because she is so madly in love with you, you drive her crazy , and she can't cope.

All you do is flirt, you can't blame her really.

Your like a dog with two dicks.

223Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Fri May 10 2013, 21:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

C'mon Palace = I want Palace to get promotion so that I am guaranteed at least 1 club to get relegation next season!

224Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Fri May 10 2013, 21:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think Watford and Brighton would be a good open attacking game of football.

225Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 13:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watford drawing 1-1 with Leicester at moment - Nat's fella scoring again Nearly half Time

226Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 13:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Come on Watford!!

227Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watford/Leicester - what a finish!

228Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

OMG - Leicester missed a penalty in the last minute of injury time and Watford went up the other end and scored to win it. Can you believe it?

229Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Penalty Leicester in added on time!

230Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ha, wow pen missed and Watford hit them on the break....3-1 Watford!!

231Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you see that penalty Michael Oliver gave to Leicester? Worst decision of the season and the FA should be looking at him big time. Disgraceful.

232Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm following the live text on sky sports but I heard it was an aweful decision.

Brentford and Doncaster all over again.

233Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Apparently Knockaert isn't their normal pen taker but demanded the ball. What a selfish tosser.
Yes terrible decision to give a pen. Leicester will be kicking themselves big time.

234Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm following the live text on sky sports but I heard it was an aweful decision.

Brentford and Doncaster all over again.

It was the biggest dive I've seen since Diouf at Blackburn. The defender wasn't even close to him. How a referee can give that in the last minute of a huge game is incredible.

Justice was done when the diving twat missed the penalty.

235Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Sun May 12 2013, 14:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet he wishes he weren't such a cheating cunt now.

236Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Mon May 13 2013, 21:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Palace winning Brighton 1-0 with about 10 mins to go

237Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Mon May 13 2013, 21:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Brighton have been very ordinary, which is a surprise given how good a run they have been on.
I don't rate this Palace team either. We really should be kicking ourselves for not beating Blackpool, I really would have fancied our chances in the play offs. Gutted!

238Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Mon May 13 2013, 21:33

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wow what a great goal by Zaha. 2-0 Palace, I never saw this coming. Brighton will be devastated.

239Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Mon May 13 2013, 21:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How bad is that - huge numbers of Brighton fans are all leaving with 2 mins to go. It may be disappointing that they are going to lose but Brighton have been excellent this year, they should stick about and show their appreciation to the players.

240Tonights games... - Page 12 Empty Re: Tonights games... Mon May 13 2013, 21:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

O dear.scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum