Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Davies sulking?

+13
Triumph
aaron_bwfc
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Bernard Dennis Park
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
scottjames30
doffcocker
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 08:59

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

His pride is hurt, he thought he was irreplaceable and he is not, He was always a poor Captain, I still have respect for him though and I hope we see him on the pitch once more and scoring.

22Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 09:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Yeh.

I hate bullshitters on forums.
I love irony.

23Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 11:31

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He should have retired when we got relegated. It happens to the best of them ....Bebartov was the Prem's leading scorer and couldn't get a game at Utd the following season ... an example of how a smart club moves on. Put it another way...don't keep players past the sell by date. Look at clubs like Stoke.....half the team way past due.

24Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

He is shit now, but he was once our best player and deserves a little bit of respect.

He lost my respect when he let his wife moan about the 50% tax rate.

25Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 11:59

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He is shit now, but he was once our best player and deserves a little bit of respect.

Let her moan?

Should he be unraveling his belt?

26Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 12:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It could just be he's shit. Which he is.

What a muppet you are.

::bellend::

27Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

Let her moan?

Should he be unraveling his belt?

He should have publically condemned her ramblings and apologised.

28Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

What a muppet you are.

::bellend::

Well clearly your boyfriend Dougie agrees with me.

29Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So, let's get this right Nat is there anybody you rate in our team? Would you rate "Nuggy the Monk" if he played, I only ask cos I think he's shit!?

30Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:So, let's get this right Nat is there anybody you rate in our team? Would you rate "Nuggy the Monk" if he played, I only ask cos I think he's shit!?

Lonergan is pretty good.

31Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:45

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:So, let's get this right Nat is there anybody you rate in our team? Would you rate "Nuggy the Monk" if he played, I only ask cos I think he's shit!?

Lonergan is pretty good.

Only because he hasn't made a mistake in his limited game time so far, one poor performance and you brand any player shit for the rest of his career.

32Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I know you don't think women should have a mind of their own but personally I prefer my women to be capable of thought and opinion. Presume Nuggy tells you what to write on here?

33Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I know you don't think women should have a mind of their own but personally I prefer my women to be capable of thought and opinion. Presume Nuggy tells you what to write on here?

So if you were a millionaire businessman would you let your wife go online and moan about having to pay 50% tax to the customers that made you all that cash?

I seriously doubt it.

34Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Yeh.

I hate bullshitters on forums.
I love irony.
Very Happy

35Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:It could just be he's shit. Which he is.

fucking right he does.

36Is Davies sulking? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Davies sulking? Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So if you were a millionaire businessman would you let your wife go online and moan about having to pay 50% tax to the customers that made you all that cash?

I seriously doubt it.
I am and she can if she wants to. Probably sack her off if she does though. It's her choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum