Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour Update: Chris Eagles

+8
Tigermin
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
Triumph
JakeSnake
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Transfer Rumour Update: Chris Eagles Empty Transfer Rumour Update: Chris Eagles Fri Apr 19 2013, 21:04

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Apparently Cardiff are after Chris Eagles. Can see this happening to be honest but that leaves us with a few wingers. To sell we would need a replacement.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think I would let him go.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

£3million and they can have him.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where has this shit come from ?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mirror.

I don't rate eagles at all, Chung yong is our best winger. Sell eagles and bring in bolasie!

I think he's replaceable, I'd rather see more pace on the wings to be honest and as Chungy isn't that quick I'd let Eagles go so long as the fee was right.

Agree with BDP £3 million sounds gettable, Dougie could do well with money like that.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd ditch Lee before Eagles. Lee isn't even half the player he used to be - and his crossing is bloody awful.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd ditch Lee before Eagles. Lee isn't even half the player he used to be - and his crossing is bloody awful.

How do you know, you don't go to any games.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Says the man who's never actually been to Bolton.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Says the man who's never actually been to Bolton.

I am getting real tired of your jibbajabba. I have been to Bolton, twice.

If you don't go to the games you can't comment I'm afraid.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I am getting real tired of your jibbajabba. I have been to Bolton, twice.

If you don't go to the games you can't comment I'm afraid.

I haven't missed a home game all season. I do my bit.

Pm me your address so I can kill you.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It seems most people on here don't actually go to Bolton games.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:It seems most people on here don't actually go to Bolton games.

Some of us do , Eagles going will be the first of many when we dont get promoted and when that happens and we are left with the dross you will be reminded that the few players of quality we do possess,Eagles,Alonso,CYL,Ngog, Holden were all slagged on here as not good enough to play for the Mighty Wanderers.When they have all gone and we are mid table next season watching real shite then look back and realise what we have lost because if it goes tits up like it very much seems it will we may be watching shite for a good few years to come !!
ps dont pick the bones out of the few names I have mentioned just take onboard the fact that things might not be the same again for a number of years,
Please god I am wrong on every level and something miraculous happens in the next 3 games or else dark days may well lie ahead !! Cheers

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can't believe some people want to see the back of Eagles. If we don't go up this season he will be invaluable again next season in this division. Would sell Chungy first definitely.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd ditch Lee before Eagles. Lee isn't even half the player he used to be - and his crossing is bloody awful.
He has got better and wins many a ball in the air, he takes on defenders and wont shrug a tackle, all of which Seagles doesn't do.

Hip Priest wrote:Can't believe some people want to see the back of Eagles. If we don't go up this season he will be invaluable again next season in this division. Would sell Chungy first definitely.

I think we're more likely to get a bid for Eagles though, I still reckon all the talk of Lee leaving was invented by his agents.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd keep Eagles, just for the Blackburn goal Smile

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Boggersbelief wrote:Mirror.

I don't rate eagles at all, Chung yong is our best winger. Sell eagles and bring in bolasie!

Definitely. If we couldnt get him then I'd love to see Redmond here

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good shout, forgot about him

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It depends on how far the owner is prepared to continue financing the club, ideally we need to strengthen for next season but none and I mean none of the current squad are irreplaceable. This summer may well be busy in terms of player turnover.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum