Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Innocent in America.

+12
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
mark leach
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Tigermin
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
MartinBWFC
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:Like i say, I keep an open mind .

Do aliens not exist ? are we the only life form in the universe ?

And now you're telling me they're no secret organisations ?

I agree we should keep an open mind. Like you I think it unlikely that we are the only life form in the universe.

I'm not saying there are no secret organisations - after all if they exist proving it might be difficult - just that simple cock ups explain things a lot more credibly than complicated plots.

For example take Princess Diana's death. Here you have a drunken chauffeur speeding, a passenger not wearing a seatbelt and what motive does anyone have to kill her? Looks far more like a cock up than a conspiracy to me.

32Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:There is quite a bit of evidence about the moon landings being fake.

All the evidence is out there if you're prepared to look.

Have you got any links to this so called evidence? I've never seen any convincing evidence that the moon landings were faked.

33Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you really think a drunken driver would be driving the ( then) most famous women in the world ?

Why did the ambulance go round the houses to get to the hospital ?

Why have witnesses been so unlucky they have had fatal accidents ?

Eyes wide shut you mean?

34Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:There is quite a bit of evidence about the moon landings being fake.

Have you got any links to this so called evidence? I've never seen any convincing evidence that the moon landings were faked.

Do you really think man has landed on the moon?

35Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:25

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

xmiles wrote:

Try google.

36Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Like i say, I keep an open mind .

Do aliens not exist ? are we the only life form in the universe ?

And now you're telling me they're no secret organisations ?

and what motive does anyone have to

Google who she was seeing , and use your imagination, rumour has it she was pregnant , i don't think some people would of accepted that do you?

If this was true of course.

37Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't just assuming everything is a big conspiracy as closed minded as saying everything is just true.

Sometimes things just happen to people.

As far as the moon landings i've not seen anything convincing that suggests they were fake, but I'm certain the people that go up into space have seen things that are not reported. Just check the communication logs between crafts and MC and you'll see some interesting discussions.

38Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:46

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Joe Rogan talks quite a bit of sense imo.

I think he's into the moon landing were fake theories.

That's enough evidence for me Laughing

39Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fucking aliens run the world, is that what you mean hips?

40Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Fucking aliens run the world, is that what you mean hips?

No, i mean astronauts have seen things that are not reported, fact.

41Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David icke talks too much sense, I'm surprised he's still alive with all the stuff he knows.

42Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:

Going off on a little bit of a tangent, a film was made very much on this theme in 1978 called Capricorn One.

The full film is on Youtube below - nearly two hours long but it is a good film and well worth a watch whether you believe man landed on the moon or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWoL_lhRtl0

43Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Fucking aliens run the world, is that what you mean hips?

No, i mean astronauts have seen things that are not reported, fact.

That's proof that secret stuff goes on then.

44Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone who really thinks man has never been to the moon is a complete idiot.

Hi Scott.

45Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyone who really thinks man has never been to the moon is a complete idiot.

Hi Scott.

Hi Nat.

46Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 13:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When they did get to the moon, they forgot to put stars in.

47Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sun Apr 21 2013, 18:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I know its an expensive way to get a non-stick frying pan, but look at what progress has been made in space, with the space station, satellite comms, medicine, etc. We wouldn't have gone as far or as quickly without the benefit of space exploration, and I really don't see the point in making something like that up, even though they were desperate to get there before the Russians. (Strange how the Russians didn't say anything)

48Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Tue Apr 23 2013, 09:38

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Joe Rogan talks quite a bit of sense imo.

So the opinion of a comedian who advocates the use of psychoactive drugs is your convincing evidence? Laughing

49Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Tue Apr 23 2013, 09:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:Do you really think a drunken driver would be driving the ( then) most famous women in the world ?

Why did the ambulance go round the houses to get to the hospital ?

Why have witnesses been so unlucky they have had fatal accidents ?

Eyes wide shut you mean?

Why do you think a drunken driver wouldn't be driving her?

So the ambulance crew was part of the conspiracy too? Really?

What witnesses?

And even if she was pregnant - which she wasn't - who really cared enough to kill her? The Duke of Edinburgh? Laughing

50Innocent in America. - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:44

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

xmiles wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Joe Rogan talks quite a bit of sense imo.

So the opinion of a comedian who advocates the use of psychoactive drugs is your convincing evidence? Laughing

Yes Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum