Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Innocent in America.

+12
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
mark leach
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Tigermin
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
MartinBWFC
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Innocent in America. Empty Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 01:47

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Watching the news today got me really pissed off, two brothers(allegedly) simply watching the Boston marathon, near to where the bombs went off, by the fact they dropped a backpack, they then become suspects, one dead, another being sought, a Chechnyan Lawyer who knows these Brothers states that the boys were fun loving guys with a zest for life, Obama, and the rest of their corrupt society have created two more scapegoats, how many more people have to die before we wake up to the fact that America is the Terrorist in our World, that no matter what they can do no wrong, the fact is they are the most corrupt Country this World will ever see, and the Country that will end this World, they tried with 9/11, an act that they themselves orchestrated, Mods feel free to delete this, but this is my belief.

2Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 06:55

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:Watching the news today got me really pissed off, two brothers(allegedly) simply watching the Boston marathon, near to where the bombs went off, by the fact they dropped a backpack, they then become suspects, one dead, another being sought, a Chechnyan Lawyer who knows these Brothers states that the boys were fun loving guys with a zest for life, Obama, and the rest of their corrupt society have created two more scapegoats, how many more people have to die before we wake up to the fact that America is the Terrorist in our World, that no matter what they can do no wrong, the fact is they are the most corrupt Country this World will ever see, and the Country that will end this World, they tried with 9/11, an act that they themselves orchestrated, Mods feel free to delete this, but this is my belief.
Strong words, some of it true most of it shite. I suppose the explosives strapped themselves to one of the brothers?

3Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 08:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Watching the news today got me really pissed off, two brothers(allegedly) simply watching the Boston marathon, near to where the bombs went off, by the fact they dropped a backpack, they then become suspects, one dead, another being sought, a Chechnyan Lawyer who knows these Brothers states that the boys were fun loving guys with a zest for life, Obama, and the rest of their corrupt society have created two more scapegoats, how many more people have to die before we wake up to the fact that America is the Terrorist in our World, that no matter what they can do no wrong, the fact is they are the most corrupt Country this World will ever see, and the Country that will end this World, they tried with 9/11, an act that they themselves orchestrated, Mods feel free to delete this, but this is my belief.

You're right. Nothing should be read into the fact they were carrying guns and explosives, killed a cop, hijacked a car at gunpoint, and shot at cops at every opportunity.

They are clearly innocent.

4Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 08:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree Martin, its a conspiracy . they have used them as scapegoats on the smaller picture. The Americans are good at that.
The reptiles that are in charge did this themselves for a reason we probably never know.

Look how the programed Lee Harvey Oswald to kill JFK, the Manchurian candidate .

The illuminate is behind this and people believe everything they see on the news and in the papers.

They're even behind the worlds recession for reasons of control, because that's what they do, they have us all like robots and some don't even know .

5Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 08:57

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

FUCKWIT Innocent in America. 2097682944

6Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 09:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It's not those fuckin lizard people again affraid

7Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 09:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I saw a picture on the television, where the yonger brother was walking behind the 8 year old boy that was killed. In the foreground, and to the right, was the IED he had planted. A few minutes later the younger brother was seen walking away, minus his backpack, the device had gone off, and the boy was dead. Martin, put simply, how can you justify your comments against this example of straight-forward murder ?

8Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 09:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can fake CCTV camaras .

9Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 09:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Not in this case. There's too much interest from the international community, and no political gain for anyone.

10Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 09:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Not in this case. There's too much interest from the international community, and no political gain for anyone.

So you think, it was planned months ago.

I bet you believe people have been to the moon, and princess Diana died in a car crash that was just an accident?

11Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 10:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

[quote="scottjames30"]
gloswhite wrote:Not in this case. There's too much interest from the international community, and no political gain for anyone.

Of course. I doubt they planned it last weekend

I bet you believe people have been to the moon, and princess Diana died in a car crash that was just an accident?

I do believe people have been to the moon, and I do believe Princess Diana's crash was an accident, although there is a lot going on behind the scenes to which we are not privy.

12Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 10:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh dear...

13Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 11:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I've seen some ridiculous shit posted on this site but this wins the prize for the most stupid. Unless this is some pathetic wind up you really need medical help Martin.

American foreign policy sucks and has sucked for a long time. America commissions atrocities and murders scores of innocent people but I don't believe there is any real evidence that they are responsible for 9/11. Nor do I think it very likely that they set up the latest bombing in Boston. Apart from anything else what was the point? Do you believe the Americans were responsible for the tube train bombs in London and the train bombs in Madrid?

14Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 11:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="gloswhite"]
scottjames30 wrote:

I do believe people have been to the moon, and I do believe Princess Diana's crash was an accident, although there is a lot going on behind the scenes to which we are not privy.

You're easy led.

15Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 11:48

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The two brothers were not just plucked out of thin air so I don't get Martin's comments at all.

16Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 13:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you were innocent, well if it was me, and i saw my picture on the news I'd be to the first police station giving them my alibi.

one thing i wouldn't do is shoot a random cop and engage in a gun battle with grenades (that obviously, everyone has to hand)and then hide from the cops for 12 hours.

17Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 14:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

[quote="scottjames30"]
gloswhite wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

You're easy led.

Good try Scott, but I'm not biting.What does worry me is that if you believe what you say, then you need to leave the weed alone mate. Very Happy

18Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 18:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="gloswhite"]
scottjames30 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

You're easy led.

Good try Scott, but I'm not biting.What does worry me is that if you believe what you say, then you need to leave the weed alone mate. Very Happy

I'm not trying to make you bite Glos, far from it.

I don't trust people like most, I know there are secret cults or organisation's running this world, nobody can tell me any different, I keep an open mind.

19Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 18:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:

... nobody can tell me any different, I keep an open mind.

Duh.

20Innocent in America. Empty Re: Innocent in America. Sat Apr 20 2013, 18:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

... nobody can tell me any different, I keep an open mind.

Duh.

What's a Duh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum