Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town 1979

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town 1979 Empty Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town 1979 Wed Apr 24 2013, 20:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I saw this on the Big Match t'other day (link).

Before any of the girls blouses on here say anything... no I haven't put it up because you lost.

I've put it up for those who may not have seen it before and who may be interested.

Not to mention Frankie's absolute brilliant goal.

Also Neil Whatmore making a nuisance of himself and ex Burnley winger Willie Morgan (on the wing).

'Worthy for England' ..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Worthington's goal is a contender for best goal ever and certainly my personal favourite.

What makes it even better, if possible, is that earlier in the match he was in an identical situation and tried a more straightforward approach and failed to score.

Pure genius!

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tadeus Nowak, OMG I'd forgotten about him. Foreign players were a rarity in them days and I remember all the excitement and anticipation among the fans after we'd signed this "tricky Polish winger." He was absolute sh1te.
As Copper says it's nice to see ex Manchester United and Bolton legend(Willie,Willie,Willie)Willie Morgan(on the wing,on the wing)showing what a top player he was after being plucked from the obscurity of lowly Burnley in his earlier years. Wink

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm absolutely seething at that comment Hip Priest. Very Happy

Morgan played in the UEFA Cup (equivalent then) quarter final for Burnley you know.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Weren't Burnley in the Isthmian League(Northern Region) in them days CD? Razz

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No we just supplied Man Utd, Spurs and Everton with good wingers after finding them and making them great players. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum