Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley Players Out Of Contract

+10
Triumph
Reebok_Rebel
Michael Bolton
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Would you take any of these on a free transfer......

Lee Grant
Martin Paterson
Chris McCann
Mike Duff
Brian Jensen Very Happy

Sorry but Dean Marney is off limits because he's signed a new contract He's a water carrier like Didier Deschamps but unfortunately he spills most of it.

2Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No.

3Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No.

4Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Did Coyle sign any of them?

5Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:18

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No. We have enough deadwood of our own, thanks though.

6Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Did Coyle sign any of them?

Yes he signed Paterson and his 19 goals got us promoted.

Anyway what's with all these no's?

Lee Grant is better than Bogdan and Lonergan.

And Brian Jensen can also play as a sweeper....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:26

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought Grant was the keeper, seems a decent player, will the club want to keep him or has he been released.

8Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think that we can pay him what he wants as we are downsizing in a big way.

All the noises being made are pointing at him joining Derby again.

9Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Grant is a decent keeper tbh. I can't see Pato leaving Burnley, the Clarets love him. I'd take Austin. Very Happy

10Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Grant is a decent keeper tbh. I can't see Pato leaving Burnley, the Clarets love him. I'd take Austin. Very Happy

If your forward situation was different then I believe that you'd be able to get Austin.

You could easily get him for what you paid for Ngog or just a little more perhaps.

11Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Mon May 06 2013, 21:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:

We already have adequate cleaners.

12Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 06:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is Brian Jensen still there? He is a fans favourite, is he still your number 1? I always thought Paterson was alright. You had two cracking strikers in Rodriguez and Austin, that is awesome at championship level.

I think most of bolton's signings this summer will be frees who have been released. But not sure any of them are going to be at the reebok next season.

13Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 09:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:

Yes he signed Paterson and his 19 goals got us promoted.

Anyway what's with all these no's?

Lee Grant is better than Bogdan and Lonergan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill the Clubs Sweeper is good enough, he Dont need another. He has been using the same brush for 13 years - its only had 5 new heads and 2 new handles.

14Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 09:52

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Austin maybe? the rest forget it.

15Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 10:57

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Don't know why we even discuss Burnley dross.

16Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 11:13

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

AUstin sell N,gog to Kiev for £4million and get Austin the £6 million dollar man got to be old enough to remember that show and my shit attempt at humour.Im off.

17Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 12:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:Is Brian Jensen still there? He is a fans favourite, is he still your number 1? I always thought Paterson was alright. You had two cracking strikers in Rodriguez and Austin, that is awesome at championship level.

I think most of bolton's signings this summer will be frees who have been released. But not sure any of them are going to be at the reebok next season.

Jensen has left now after 10 seasons with us, he came on as sub for two minutes on saturday.

Grant has joined Derby so now we don't have a first team goalkeeper.

18Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 14:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why does everyone want Austin? He's slow and has no ability

19Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 16:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Why does everyone want Austin? He's slow and has no ability

Because he's a good brickie apparently .

20Burnley Players Out Of Contract Empty Re: Burnley Players Out Of Contract Tue May 07 2013, 18:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Why does everyone want Austin? He's slow and has no ability

You've forgot to mention that he doesn't score goals either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum