You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » the inbetweeners film - burnley fans

the inbetweeners film - burnley fans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the inbetweeners film - burnley fans Empty the inbetweeners film - burnley fans on Sun May 12 2013, 21:37

Seen the film a few times now. But the bit when all the burnley fans are singing then will turns rounf and says "when people ask me if I I like football I tell them yes....yes I do. But not burnley........burnley can fuck off!!!!!!!!" (Sorry copper!!!)

2the inbetweeners film - burnley fans Empty Re: the inbetweeners film - burnley fans on Sun May 12 2013, 21:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
There's a bloke they speak to after getting off the coach with a Blackburn tattoo.
I wonder if we're supposed to see the irony that the Burnley fans weren't allocated that hotel.

3the inbetweeners film - burnley fans Empty Re: the inbetweeners film - burnley fans on Sun May 12 2013, 23:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I've seen the clip on the coach that you mean and I believe that the person who made the film came across a load of Burnley fans whilst on holiday once.

We do like to make sure that everyone knows where we are from, it's a Burnley thing.

I was disappointed that they had them singing about PNE instead of the Barstewards though.

At least my favourite sexist sing a long got an outing Very Happy

'Oh Burnerrley
Oh Burnerrley
Is wonderful
Is wonderful
Oh Burnerrley is wonderful
For tits, fanny and Clarets

4the inbetweeners film - burnley fans Empty Re: the inbetweeners film - burnley fans on Mon May 13 2013, 00:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Copper Dragon wrote:I've seen the clip on the coach that you mean and I believe that the person who made the film came across a load of Burnley fans whilst on holiday once.

We do like to make sure that everyone knows where we are from, it's a Burnley thing.

I was disappointed that they had them singing about PNE instead of the Barstewards though.

At least my favourite sexist sing a long got an outing Very Happy

'Oh Burnerrley
Oh Burnerrley
Is wonderful
Is wonderful
For tits, incest, and 6 fingers

Amendedthe inbetweeners film - burnley fans 1415013262

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum