Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nolan hat trick and Vaz Te scores in West ham 4-2 win

+8
Sluffy
doffcocker
observer
Tigermin
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
Born to be a wanderer
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah it was a miss hit, no i wasn't there.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Well a centre forward as a left back was a bit odd tbh!

Ye that was awful. Apart from that though.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah it was a miss hit, no i wasn't there.

Jesus !!! is that another thing you seem to remember perhaps ? It was a screamer into the top corner by the way

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:

Jesus !!! is that another thing you seem to remember perhaps ? It was a screamer into the top corner by the way

we're talking about the same goal, but i don't understand the first part of your sentence.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Tigermin wrote:

we're talking about the same goal, but i don't understand the first part of your sentence.

Your previous post about Big Sam , it wasnt that long ago you posted it ffs.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Zat Knight has scored more goals in the Premier League than Vaz Te.

Can't say I miss him that much really.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

VazTe has scored just more than Jlloyd Samuel.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:

Vaz Te at Guimares enough said
Megson sold Nolan for a pittance
Matts left peg was awesome.
Joey plays week in week out in the Prem
Big Sam gave us the best times we had ever dreamt of and will never see again , he was the best ever, since Ian Greaves anyway.

Sometimes Nat you talk utter shite !!!

Did someone have your testicles in a vice last night?

I don't think you really believe the shite you write, there's an argument that Nolan should have been kept but the other three were bloody useless.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:

Big Sam gave us the best times we had ever dreamt of and will never see again , he was the best ever, since Ian Greaves anyway.

I don't think you really believe the shite you write, there's an argument that Nolan should have been kept but the other three were bloody useless.
Nat all four would walk in to the present team,says a lot doesnt it ?

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:

I thought we'd done well to get the money we did for Nolan. Even today if he's not scoring he brings very little else to the team, can't pass, can't tackle and very immobile.

Good player for us for a few years but we sold at the right time IMO.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:

Not really. We were in the Prem when we let them go, they are bound to be more likely to get in our team now that we are in the championship.
I thought we did well to get £2m for Taylor, he was poor IMO. O'Brien was always injured - how can you think we should have kept him? Do you think we should have kept Sean Davis who was always injured too?
Try thinking before you post Tigermin, you are a joke.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:
Tigermin wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:

Not really. We were in the Prem when we let them go, they are bound to be more likely to get in our team now that we are in the championship.
I thought we did well to get £2m for Taylor, he was poor IMO. O'Brien was always injured - how can you think we should have kept him? Do you think we should have kept Sean Davis who was always injured too?
Try thinking before you post Tigermin, you are a joke.

Who mentioned Sean Davis ? Go for one of your walks,preferably over the edge of a cliff.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Say what you want about Allardyce but he gets his teams to play.Won today 4-2 and goals by x Wanderers.Nolan IMO was underrated a great team player.West Ham with Jussi in net Joey OBrien ,Matty Taylor,Nolan and Vaz Te.A lot of them have been slagged on this site.Maybe BSA is just the manager we should have never let go.Megson,Coyle.Thank god i have faith in DF or my blood would be boiling.Don't know if all the Wanderers x players named played but one scored a hat trick,the other Vaz Te scored as well and I'm sure Jussi would have been in net.Anyway roll on 3rd August. ::seething2::

The fans thought Nolan was 'shit' - I nearly ended up having a scrap with some old fart (who I shouldn't have argued with as he was part of the "i was there in the 4th division" club - thus anybody who was under 40's opinion counted for nothing Rolling Eyes ) who insisted he was 'shit' and would get nowhere. I still stand by the fact we should have kept him.

Vaz-te was like Bambi on ice for us, he looks like he's coming good now but he's never going to be a world beater. That said, I have him back with us next season but it will never happen.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tigermin wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Vaz Te is the worst player we have ever had. He was a useless bastard.

Nolan was bang out of form and Newcastle offered silly money.

Matt Taylot couldn't cross, shoot or beat a man. Another useless bastard.

O'Brien was injured every week for years, did you honestly expect the club to offer him a new contract.

Thanks for this post. really spoilt my fucking day that... :falltopieces:

Your right.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
The fans thought Nolan was 'shit' - I nearly ended up having a scrap with some old fart (who I shouldn't have argued with as he was part of the "i was there in the 4th division" club - thus anybody who was under 40's opinion counted for nothing Rolling Eyes ) who insisted he was 'shit' and would get nowhere. I still stand by the fact we should have kept him.

Vaz-te was like Bambi on ice for us, he looks like he's coming good now but he's never going to be a world beater. That said, I have him back with us next season but it will never happen.

For the last 2 and a half years with us Nolan was dreadful. He looked completely unfit and as he wasn't scoring he offered very little. His passing and tackling for a midfielder was abysmal and still is from what I've seen.

Played behind a big front man as he is with West Ham I think he's a useful player. But he wasn't and isn't good enough for centre midfield IMO. I think £4 million was decent money for him and I was fine with seeing him leave.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rumours were that west ham were paying him 50k a week, i wonder if thats true.

if so, must be one of the most overpaid players in the history of football.

Basically anyone we sell who scores a goal or has one good game is someone we should have "kept" anyone we sign is "shit" until we sell them, and they have one good game.

you get the circular logic.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'd be happy to have them (plus the manager) still at Bolton if it meant we had just finished in tenth place of the Prem.

And Henrik might have been a Forward, but he was a better full back than Mears - and probably still is!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't stand Pedersen, worse than average, did work hard i'll give him that.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Henrik was more prolific than anybody we have now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum