Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Palace v Watford - Play off Final

+14
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
WhiteBic
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 02:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hope Watford make it, purely on selfish grounds so Dougie can raid Palace for the good of our club, oh and to watch Watford squirm after they have to release all their Italian loanees, and Zola beg for a job.

2Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 06:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes Watford too. I like Zola. I also think dougie may have regrets coming to us if he sees palace promoted.

3Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 12:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Will be there with my brother and will definately be supporting the eagles fuck watford, watford shit name that, come on palace but we will probably pass them on the way up to the prem next season, cant stand that dork holloway.

4Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 12:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I prefer none of them went up but out of the two, I'd prefer Watford to go up - just for the simple fact, Like MB has also said, I don't want Dougie to have left a team who ended up in the Premiership.

5Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 15:01

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Watfordio for me also.

Martin - "Dougie can raid Palace for the good of our club"
Michael - " I also think dougie may have regrets coming to us if he sees palace promoted."

Could put it better myself guys.

6Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 15:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I hope Watford beat Palace but I think Watford will be fucked if they went up without all their loan players next season unless the chairman backs Zola with serious money.

7Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 17:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

4 years ago today Very Happy

8Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Sat May 25 2013, 18:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Palace to go up, mainly because next season they wont have Zaha - as he is a United player and a few others have not signed their new contracts yet, so still chance Bolton can take them.

And then I can safely predict Palace for the drop!

9Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just off to the match nice to go to a match and not worry about losing other than i hate fucking watford and want palace to win.

10Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How can any BWFC fan want Palace to win.

strange.

if they do I'm sure their fans, who were eerily silent while we shot up the table will have a field day.

11Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:38

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bloody hell, I just think it should be us playing today, we should be getting excited and anxious and maybe celebrating. Had we only bloody won at home to Blackpool I am sure we would have had a 50% chance of making the final. It would have been perfect - Bolton v Palace in the final, Dougie against his former club. Bloody bottlers.

12Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:How can any BWFC fan want Palace to win.

strange.

if they do I'm sure their fans, who were eerily silent while we shot up the table will have a field day.

Easy I want the to win as well....

They are actually a good team - if they weren't, would we have robbed them of Dougie and his crew? Also would United had bought Zaha if he hadn't been any good?

I'd rather see a proper team go up than a team full of loanees,

Good luck to the Eagles!

13Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tried to ignore them tbh, but didn't they limp into the playoffs, i saw a few murmurings that Holloway wasn't exactly inspiring the fans.

14Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They may have limped into the play-off (3rd position in the Play-Off zone) but they do deserved to be there considering how well they ahve played since mid-September - yes it was a slow starts for them and they did wane near the end but their consistancey has been there throughout the whole season, even when they lost Dougie to us.

15Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Recently got back from Chania, Crete where the only English person I met just happened to be a Crystal Palace fan. Had a good chat about Dougie, Lennie, Curt etc.

I want Palace to win.

16Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't you have a love affair with Tuncay after you met a fan on holiday?

Holidays really influence you don't they.

17Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:How can any BWFC fan want Palace to win.

strange.

I was born there and started school there before moving to salford, my brother lives there and got me a ticket as he,s a lifelong fan and did,nt defect to bolton like me, i have a flat there that i use a lot, why would i want watford to win???? well said bwfc71.

18Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want Watford to win because they are playing Palace and their fans pissed me off on twitter.

thats it.

pretty flimsy

19Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They had to put up with a load of shit at Brighton. Laughing They deserve to go up beating those shitters.

20Palace v Watford - Play off Final Empty Re: Palace v Watford - Play off Final Mon May 27 2013, 12:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I do want Watford to win but I do think there is something not quite right that they have so many loan players on their books.
In the old days you used to only have about one loan player per season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum