Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone on the sauce today?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 12:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am really looking forward to the play off final with a few drinks today, anyone else have the same idea? Very Happy

Last edited by Michael Bolton on Mon May 27 2013, 12:41; edited 1 time in total

2Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 12:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't drink at home.

3Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 12:47

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't drink at home.

Come round mine then.

4Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 12:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh christ it's Paulo Duarte the 3rd.

5Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 13:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:oh christ it's Paulo Duarte the 3rd.

Haha, no way, I would have written the same thing no matter who wrote they don't drink at home.

I wonder where our Portuguese friend is these days? I feel bad that it was me who made him quit football forums. He was a bit clueless though, he claimed Carlos Quieroz was a top manager just because he luckily had players like Figo and Rui Costa in his Portugal under 21 team.

6Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 13:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Will be on the Grolsch when teh game begins, in respect of a good friend, still in Amsterdam, who is a Grolsch drinker and Palace fan!

7Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 13:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
I wonder where our Portuguese friend is these days? I feel bad that it was me who made him quit football forums.

I thought he quit forums because I refused to marry him?

8Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Mon May 27 2013, 16:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having a few but need to ease off as mates are coming round for a barbie at 7 and I won't be able to keep up if I carry on at this rate. That said I'm on the vodka so it's unlikely there'll be too much collateral damage.

9Anyone on the sauce today? Empty Re: Anyone on the sauce today? Thu May 30 2013, 19:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope but definitely will be tomorrow evening - Had the auditors in for the last couple of weeks and we have passed with flying colours!!

So it is definitely Revolutions, Revolucion de Cuba and All Bar One tomorrow evening!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum