Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed?

+9
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 15:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I got so pissed one saturday morning years ago when i was 21 and van driving for awhile this guy i delivered to gave me this mexican stuff he brought back from holiday. I drove back to the shop wankered and the area manager was there he said have you been drinking, when i'm pissed i'm unreasonably violent, i said to him what are you doing here its saturday you cunt!! he just raised his eyebrows and said to the shop manager dont let him take the van home and walked out, i did'nt even get a warning or the sack, it was wierd.

22Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 15:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been still loved up, when I've been out clubbing lets say the night before, gurning my head off and pupils the size off Easter eggs, I think had too many smarties and I just didn't care.

I didn't have any sleep either , I could still hear the music pounding in my head and must of been dancing and not even knowing about it.

I think people must of just left me alone that day, I think I went straight back on the beer when I finished that day.

23Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 19:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mable, one of our Accounts clerks, arrived for work pissed out of her skull this morning.

It was clearly obvious from the moment she walked through the door and attempted to sit down, missing her chair by a good few inches. She then couldn't log on to her computer because her (already fat) fingers couldn't press the right keys to get through her password protection screen.

She then puked up over her desk.

I ordered her into my office where she burst into tears and gave me a sob story about her shit life and the trouble she was in. Boring, and I wasn't interested.

Mable has been fired.

Have you ever been to work pissed and what happened?

As the act was not a gross misconduct then firing her is illegal! She should have had a formal written warning - and 3 of those then can sack!

For all you knows she could be having problems and not able to cope and then its up to teh employer to try and help out the employee bfeore taking any drastic action.

24Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 19:32

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing

25Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 19:37

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I find it very hard to believe that anybody is called Mable, is she Wilfred Pickle's great-granddaughter?

26Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 19:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Like i said what an evil bitch whittam is, and one who does not know anything about running a company.

27Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 19:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I' d shit in her soup and tell her it was marmite.

28Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 19:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How long do i get stuck with the gobbing twat?

29Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 18:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bring back Angry and Bernard.

Give folk sommat proper to moan at.  Very Happy

30Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 18:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Bring back Angry and Bernard.

I think most would have them two back in a heartbeat.

I'm going to bring AD back next week when i'm a mod.

31Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Bring back Angry and Bernard.

I think most would have them two back in a heartbeat.

I'm going to bring AD back next week when i'm a mod.
I'm not having this. I'm deploying my people.
Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Bonce_squad_dp

32Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ha, I've clocked big Ade in the picture.  Cool

Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 15s6mf4

33Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm not having this. I'm deploying my people.
Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Bonce_squad_dp
They're all the same . Very Happy

34Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Multiple accounts. Very Happy

35Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Ultras would kick their arse.

36Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed. We're highly skilled in the deadly arts.Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Samurai_Emoticon_by_violentsamurai

37Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:The Ultras would kick their arse.
Yes but your a man down

38Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 20:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Yes but your a man down
He's a sleeper.
Primed to strike at any time.

39Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 20:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is this one of the Ultras (Scott or Bread).

http://money.aol.co.uk/2015/01/12/burglar-caught-napping-in-the-home-he-was-robbing/

40Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Mon Jan 12 2015, 20:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bastards left the heating on Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum