Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Was The Best Passer?

+14
terenceanne
Jamster26
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Bernard Dennis Park
NickFazer
Norpig
Sluffy
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 20:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobby ?

22Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

remember nicky hunts pass to Dioufy (legend?) in for that diving header against Athletico.

Edit to say I'm not sure if it was athletico but it was in Europe.

ooofff.

23Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:remember nicky hunts pass to Dioufy (legend?) in for that diving header against Athletico.

Edit to say I'm not sure if it was athletico but it was in Europe.

ooofff.

He didn't score a diving header against Madrid did he? Think that was an earlier game.

24Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah i think I'm mistaken.

the Madrid goal was a scramble i think.

25Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Full house with them balloon stick things that make a noise, I can't even remember the goal.

26Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:09

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think the diving header was our first home game in Europe. Can't remember who we played now.

27Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was it Plovdiv?

28Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

29Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great pass, Great header.

30Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nicky Hunt would be captain now if he was still here.

31Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Tue Jun 04 2013, 21:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice one Sluffy. I remember it well. I was there and I have a commemorative scarf somewhere in my loft.

32Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Wed Jun 05 2013, 09:53

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hierro for me. Those raking 50 yard passes he did were exceptional.

33Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Wed Jun 05 2013, 11:19

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Badger ..... 95% completion rate ......sadly always to the opposition.

34Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Wed Jun 05 2013, 11:35

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Speedo easy.

35Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Wed Jun 05 2013, 12:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jamster26 wrote:Hierro for me. Those raking 50 yard passes he did were exceptional.

:agree:

36Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Wed Jun 05 2013, 12:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Two who could drop a ball on a sixpence were Frank Worthington and Eidur Gudjonsson. Both stroked the ball when passing. Jensen was a great passer and reminded me of god when he was playing.

37Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Holden in his first season with us. Consistently accurate, consistently intelligent in his passing.

38Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Thu Jun 06 2013, 07:55

John Sheridan

39Who Was The Best Passer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Was The Best Passer? Thu Jun 06 2013, 13:50

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Brian Edwards

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum