Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer evenings

+12
Reebok_Rebel
waynagain
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
Tigermin
doffcocker
xmiles
Boggersbelief
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Summer evenings Empty Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 19:55

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is there anything better than summer evenings? I was just sat outside now with a glass of wine, it was lovely and warm, the sound of birds, lawn mowers in the distance, the family opposite having a BBQ.

I love the summer!

2Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 20:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Is there anything better than summer evenings? I was just sat outside now with a glass of wine, it was lovely and warm, the sound of birds, lawn mowers in the distance, the family opposite having a BBQ.

And yet you came inside to post on the forum of a club you no longer support?

Bellend.

3Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 20:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Michael Bolton wrote:Is there anything better than summer evenings? I was just sat outside now with a glass of wine, it was lovely and warm, the sound of birds, lawn mowers in the distance, the family opposite having a BBQ.

I love the summer!

Nothing better at all - just about to take the dog out for a evening walk....beats having to put a bloody coat on when it's pissing down.

4Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 20:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He may have wireless internet you daft cow.

5Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 20:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

And yet you came inside to post on the forum of a club you no longer support?

Bellend.

Very Happy

6Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 20:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:He may have wireless internet you daft cow.

No because he says he was just sat outside, which implies he's now inside on his computer

7Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 20:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ah yes, I stand corrected, She is still a daft cow.

8Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 20:18

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I do have an iphone and post a lot of messages from my phone (Nat has a brick for a mobile). But I am inside now as I am watching the Diamond League athletics, Bolt is running in 10 mins.

So Nat, shut your filthy mouth before I come and shut it for you.

9Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 21:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes it's nice when it's warm enough to eat a meal outside. Somehow it adds to the pleasure.

10Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 22:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Love it. Walked the dog round the lodge after 9 every night without fail for a good few weeks now.

11Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 22:47

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I love the summer!

Fuck off you utter bellend.

12Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 22:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It is great but there are drawbacks.

Yapping dogs in gardens, screaming kids on't front street, twats thinking that other people want to listen to their shit music, knobheads on stupidly loud motorbikes and ugly overweight women showing off parts of their bodies.

13Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 23:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And if its like this tomorrow evening - spending quite a few hours at The Long Bar in Spinningfields and also Slug & Lettuce at Spinningfields for a few cold beers.

14Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Thu Jun 06 2013, 23:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:It is great but there are drawbacks.

Yapping dogs in gardens, screaming kids on't front street, twats thinking that other people want to listen to their shit music, knobheads on stupidly loud motorbikes and ugly overweight women showing off parts of their bodies.

:like:

15Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Fri Jun 07 2013, 01:46

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I love the summer!

Not so pleasant when the temp reaches 95 degrees and the humidity is 90% plus like it was here last week. Ok then to cook outside, but nicer to bring the food inside and eat it in the comfort of air conditioning.

16Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Fri Jun 07 2013, 09:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I also love summer evenings.

Last night I was sitting outside with a bottle of brothers cherry cider, with Winston sat under the table where its cool, a log in the chimnea crackling away nicely...

Makes me depressed in the mornings when I have to get up for work and its all sunny, there is so many better things I could be doing than at the office.

17Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Fri Jun 07 2013, 13:32

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Copper Dragon wrote:It is great but there are drawbacks.

That's exactly why I won't be investing in a £8K terraced property in Burnley. You get what you pay for!

18Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Fri Jun 07 2013, 13:34

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:

I love the summer!

Fuck off you utter bellend.

Lol, you what?

19Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Fri Jun 07 2013, 13:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Lol, you what?

He's offering you out MB.....I think he's taking over your title of 'Site Hardman' since you went all Knightsbridge on us.

20Summer evenings Empty Re: Summer evenings Fri Jun 07 2013, 13:46

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Lol, you what?

He's offering you out MB.....I think he's taking over your title of 'Site Hardman' since you went all Knightsbridge on us.

I hate people like tiger min. Why take it out on me just because he has a small cock? I would run him over and stuff his body in a bin bag and throw it in a skip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum