Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Would Like To Do...

+10
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Keegan
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 09:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to pleasure this lady...
I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 8-8610

I don't think she's particularly good looking and I've never met her, but she writes occasionally. There's just something about her that's naughty and challenging at the same time and I get the feeling she's never really pushed the boundaries of her world which I find strangely stimulating.
She's clearly not thick, but she needs to let go a bit - and I can definitely help with that.
Anyone know who she is and where I can find her?

22I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:18

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

looks a bit like Taylor Swift

23I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 12:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I'd like to pleasure this lady...

I don't think she's particularly good looking and I've never met her, but she writes occasionally. There's just something about her that's naughty and challenging at the same time and I get the feeling she's never really pushed the boundaries of her world which I find strangely stimulating.
She's clearly not thick, but she needs to let go a bit - and I can definitely help with that.

This sickens me.

24I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 13:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I'd like to pleasure this lady...

This sickens me.
Why? Do you know her? Is she a bit rough or something?

25I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 15:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thought you liked them rough?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:26

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Kim Deal, but only if I had a time machine and could go back to the 90's.

27I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 16:35

Keegan wrote:.. - it would be five minutes she wouldn't forget in a hurry!

Bloody hell Keegan, how many cigs do you smoke after the horizontal hokey cokey?

28I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:18

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Dinae Moe Humm wrote:Kim Deal, but only if I had a time machine and could go back to the 90's.

Out of the Pixies?

29I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:19

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

NickFazer wrote:
Dinae Moe Humm wrote:Kim Deal, but only if I had a time machine and could go back to the 90's.

Out of the Pixies?

yes.

30I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 21:02

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Keegan wrote:.. - it would be five minutes she wouldn't forget in a hurry!

Bloody hell Keegan, how many cigs do you smoke after the horizontal hokey cokey?

I fall asleep straight away. It would be unsafe to smoke! Very Happy

31I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 21:10

Haha. Does she fall asleep in the midst Wink

32I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 21:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It would take some doing to fall asleep after 2.5 minutes of frenzied (on my part) shagging!

33I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 22:18

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Amy Lee from Evanescence.

34I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:Amy Lee from Evanescence.

Awesome choice.

https://youtu.be/5anLPw0Efmo

35I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Tue Jun 11 2013, 23:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Sophie Raworth

It's a good shout. I was watching the news the other day and she looked great and totally agree about her legs, she has really nice legs.

It's a tough call between her and Susanna Reid.

36I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Wed Jun 12 2013, 00:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:

Susanna Reid.

Now you're talking Michael.

She's always got me UP in a morning.

37I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:12

NickFazer wrote:Amy Lee from Evanescence.

Twisted Evil

38I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Wed Jun 12 2013, 13:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont get amy lee , normally like most good looking women but i'd pass on that one.

39I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Wed Jun 12 2013, 15:41

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I could see my way clear to giving Amy Lee five minutes of my time...

40I Would Like To Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Would Like To Do... Wed Jun 12 2013, 15:57

you're sticking to your guns on that 5 minutes, you must be a very busy man Keegan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum