Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ins/outs

+10
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
josh31
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Ins/outs Empty Ins/outs Tue Jun 11 2013, 02:28

josh31

David Ngog
David Ngog

Keeping in mind we've got our summer business underway already and have apparently money to spend, who would be yours ins and outs? Hypothetical of course, but try to keep to realistic

Outs:
Sordell 2m
Mills 1m
Ream 1m
Andrews 500k
Mears 500k
Ngog(if he won't sign a new contract)

In;
Tierney
Baptiste
Dawson
Spearing
Jamie Mackie
Ebanks-Blake

Wishful thinking of course, but just something fun to think about

2Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Tue Jun 11 2013, 07:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No way will Sordell, Ngog, Andrews or Mears be leaving until their contract is up - no mug would pay them anywhere near what fanny Coyle did - and they know it!

Your "ins" would be good but I doubt any of the bottom 4 will be wearing a Bolton shirt anytime soon.

3Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Tue Jun 11 2013, 20:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

About time you became yourself Nat Very Happy

4Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Speaking of players who have gone out, I see Hull have made a £400,000 for Elmander.

5Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:20

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

he's still better than anything we have, and better than Beckford who we've bid 700,000 for

6Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, Elmander.

The biggest waste of money in our history and people still think he was decent.

He falls into the same category as Ngog - all effort and no end product.

7Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RR on facebook saying Spearing back to us on a season long loan.

8Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:28

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, Elmander.

The biggest waste of money in our history and people still think he was decent.

He falls into the same category as Ngog - all effort and no end product.

I didn't say he was good, I said he was better than what we have and what we are trying to have

9Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Wed Jun 12 2013, 13:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:RR on facebook saying Spearing back to us on a season long loan.

If true, that's great news. I like him and it increases our chances of getting him permanently.

10Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is the score with Jay Spearing? Is he staying at Liverpool?

11Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:What is the score with Jay Spearing? Is he staying at Liverpool?

If the loan comes off it's not really a solution for us or Jay.
IMO he's a great player to have in the squad and in many respects is a "natural" for BWFC, especially in times like these.
But he is unlikely to play much if at all for Liverpool. If they need him to cover for injury they could take him back at any time so that's not good news for us. 
You'd think that if he wants to come to us, he'd have done what he can to help the clubs come to an agreement so what's the problem? He doesn't want to sign for us? A price can't be agreed? One manager or the other is playing games? It doesn't make sense.

12Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think in his heart he still wants to be part of Liverpool, in reality I don't think they need/want him.  Time will tell...

13Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:52

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Spearing joining us on loan, just doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure Spearing's contract with Liverpool ends at the end of this coming season, so what would Liverpool get out of this deal?

I think Liverpool will look to sell Spearing and create some funds of their own.

14Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:55

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'd love to have him back, but i imagine some of the bottom half premiership sides will also be looking at him, unfortunately.

15Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Fri Jun 14 2013, 06:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we assume the deal for Jedinak is now off we still need another midfielder who can get stuck in apart from Medo so Spearing would fit that bill as would Vela when he matures a bit.
But Spearing is ready now and we have history. A loan is crazy, but better than nothing. We'll see what dougie come up with.

16Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Fri Jun 14 2013, 11:37

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Spearing has no future at Liverpool and that's that. Sooner he wakes up the better.  Come back to us or go to Stoke or equvilant etc.  He's not a bad player but not the world class that any of the top six teams would be looking for. He can expect plenty of game time with us and still be 40 minutes away from home...it makes sense all around IMO.

17Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Fri Jun 14 2013, 12:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Spearing has no future at Liverpool and that's that. Sooner he wakes up the better.  Come back to us or go to Stoke or equvilant etc.  He's not a bad player but not the world class that any of the top six teams would be looking for. He can expect plenty of game time with us and still be 40 minutes away from home...it makes sense all around IMO.
Exactly. Plus we like him.

18Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Sun Jun 16 2013, 12:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not looking good regarding Spearing.

According to Alan Nixon, " Hull City boss Steve Bruce wants Liverpool's forgotten midfielder Jay Spearing to lead his Premier League survival fight. Spearing has gone back to the Kop after a year on loan at Bolton. However Spearing, 24, is unlikely to figure in Brendan Rodger's plans and Hull hope Liverpool will sell-or loan- the old-fashioned  midfield general for their campaign."

I think the lure of the Premiership will be too much for him to resist.

19Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Sun Jun 16 2013, 13:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame that Hull are making a move for him as either way such interest will push his agent's demands up.
Has Baptiste actually signed or are we waiting on the expiry of his existing contract?

20Ins/outs Empty Re: Ins/outs Sun Jun 16 2013, 14:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think it's all done, just waiting for his contract to end with B'Pool to sign officially for us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum