Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ebay

+6
waynagain
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
aaron_bwfc
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ebay  Empty Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Does anyone else sell anything on E-bay?

Bit of a daft question but what is the best way to sell something on their, just dug a few things out of the loft that I have decided to sell but can't say I have ever done it before.

2Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:08

Hi Aaron, best thing to do is list them so they end on a sunday, usually about 5-6pm, so that means listing them on a sunday for 7 days, tuesday for 5 days or the thursday for 3 days.

make sure you have a good picture and description, what i tend to do is search for the thing i am selling on google and then copy and paste a decent description from say amazon or something similar.

I sell quite a bit on there so if you need any help let me know.  Also, why not post up here what your looking to sell and see if someone is interested, it will save you on ebay and paypal fees as well as postage

3Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I find postage the biggest problem on ebay. Most the stuff I've sold has been put in envelope, ie. Vouchers and tickets. Sold some cd's, allow  a couple of quid. Hope this helps.

4Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Does anyone else sell anything on E-bay?

Bit of a daft question but what is the best way to sell something on their, just dug a few things out of the loft that I have decided to sell but can't say I have ever done it before.

I'm not sure there's a market for your used y-fronts.

5Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Theirs always one who wants to ruin my dreams! Sad

6Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

y2johnny wrote:Hi Aaron, best thing to do is list them so they end on a sunday, usually about 5-6pm, so that means listing them on a sunday for 7 days, tuesday for 5 days or the thursday for 3 days.

make sure you have a good picture and description, what i tend to do is search for the thing i am selling on google and then copy and paste a decent description from say amazon or something similar.

I sell quite a bit on there so if you need any help let me know.  Also, why not post up here what your looking to sell and see if someone is interested, it will save you on ebay and paypal fees as well as postage

Cheers fella i'll give you a shout if I have a problem. :good:

Speaking of posting things on here that I am selling, their is one thing that might attract some bolton fans. 

A painting of Super John, Alan Thompson, Per Frandsen, Keith Brannagan, Nathan Blake and Chris Fairclough in the same painting, it's the season we had that green away shirt and in very good condition.

7Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 13:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

If thats you nat  i'd certainly give you a good going over and if it isn't who is it? i could bang that face all day.

8Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 13:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
A painting of Super John, Alan Thompson, Per Frandsen, Keith Brannagan, Nathan Blake and Chris Fairclough in the same painting, it's the season we had that green away shirt and in very good condition.

Did you paint it?

9Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 13:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If you want Aaron start a new thread and put up some pictures of the stuff you think may be of interest to people on here.

We don't really want to a sort of market place in itself but I don't think people will mind helping out one of our own from time to time.

All deals of course will be between the people doing the deal and should be done via pms.

10Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 13:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Thanks Sluffy, if you don't mind I will post a picture of the painting up on this thread later to see if anyone would be interested in it.

11Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Start a new thread Aaron, call it 'Items for sale' or somrthing like that.  Then if anybody else wants to flog anything they can use the same thread.

12Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 14:08

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Why not? Women sell used panties all the time. I remember a girl advertising some used Mount Saint Joseph's panties, you could tell they were Mount Saint Joseph's because they were yellow in the front and brown in the back.
She was Preston's Entrepreneur of the Year 1997

13Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 16:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its not pc to say panties now, women prefer knickers and will be offended at panties, fuckin idiots at work again.

14Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 16:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Start a new thread Aaron, call it 'Items for sale' or somrthing like that.  Then if anybody else wants to flog anything they can use the same thread.
Will i be allowed to sell tanya's knickers on it sluffy?

15Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 16:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Put them on Gumtree, someone will come round, or you drop them off.

Simple.

16Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:25

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've bought and sold loads of stuff on e bay. I once bought a snooker cue from an online retailer for around £100 and I sold the same cue for around £120 on e bay, many years later.

It looks like two people really wanted that snooker cue, I couldn't believe my luck!

17Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've sold quite a few things on eBay, I tend to just do a 24 hour auction as all the bidding only appears to happen then.  I also set the initial asking price to 1p so it doesn't put people off.

18Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 12 2013, 21:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BDP needs something so he can send PMs, I've told him to look on Ebay.

19Ebay  Empty Re: Ebay Wed Jun 19 2013, 12:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people should never be allowed on ebay. I have just seen this on ebay advertised as an Everton shirt!

Ebay  S2hc2f

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum