Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are You Reading?

+19
rammywhite
scottjames30
Triumph
Norpig
waynagain
Reebok Trotter
TheHateCamel
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Hip Priest
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Michael Bolton
Keegan
Dinae Moe Humm
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 12:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:

and  A Very British Coop , brilliantly informative and funny look at the world of pigeon racing by Collings

Racing pigeons is a brilliant, but very time consuming hobby. All the racing tends to take place on Saturdays between April and September and it severely clashes with the football season.

I'm currently reading The Innocent by Harlan Coben. I have read a few of his stand alone novels and have enjoyed them all.

22What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 13:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:

and  A Very British Coop , brilliantly informative and funny look at the world of pigeon racing by Collings

Racing pigeons is a brilliant, but very time consuming hobby. All the racing tends to take place on Saturdays between April and September and it severely clashes with the football season.

I'm currently reading The Innocent by Harlan Coben. I have read a few of his stand alone novels and have enjoyed them all.
I have read a few and find him a bit hit and miss.

23What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 13:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have read Tell No One and Gone For Good and I enjoyed them both.

24What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 14:06

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames is reading '50 shades of Gay'

25What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 14:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sensing a theme on all these topics Wayne!

26What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 14:39

i've just seen a book in the kitchen from the book man called "fifty sheds of grey"

27What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 15:00

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Things the Grandchildren Should Know - Mark Oliver Everett(EELS Fame)

28What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 15:30

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Triumph wrote:Things the Grandchildren Should Know - Mark Oliver Everett(EELS Fame)

I read that. Had a pretty rough start in life that guy.

29What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 15:33

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dinae Moe Humm wrote:
Triumph wrote:Things the Grandchildren Should Know - Mark Oliver Everett(EELS Fame)

I read that. Had a pretty rough start in life that guy.
Didn't he just, I watched a programme last week about his Dad and Quantum Physics and just couldn't get my head around it.

30What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 16:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:scottjames is reading '50 shades of Gay'

I'm reading Catcher in the rye.

31What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 16:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:

You gonna go over the pond and kill someone scott?Smile

32What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 16:45

Angry Dad wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

i'm changing my avatar!

33What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 17:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

34What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Thu Jun 13 2013, 17:08

Butters off South Park

"Must kill john Lennon!"

35What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Fri Jun 14 2013, 01:27

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"I don't know if you've ever been in the company of 'barmy Jimmy'  but he's a laugh if nowt else. What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I've sat near Jimmy at several test matches over the years Copper. I've always wondered how the hell he gets to do what he does. I mean, you see him on the telly on every single day of every test match England play everywhere whether it's in India/Pakista/Australia/South Africa/New Zealand /Dubai or anywhere. The guy must be seriously rich or summat to be able to spend his life following the England Test team around the world. Do you have any inside info on him Copper.

36What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Fri Jun 14 2013, 12:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not really inside info but I do know that his expenses are paid for by the Barmy Army and they are the ones with the brass.

It's big business these days........

http://www.barmyarmy.com/contact/

37What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Fri Jun 14 2013, 13:10

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

"Over the pond', that's funny, he can't even cross the road without the Lollipop Lady helping him.

38What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Fri Jun 14 2013, 14:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Beach- by Andrew Garland.
Strange book- but engrossing

39What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:34

I am currently reading YES by Daniel Bryan

Very Happy (thanks fin)

40What Are You Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Reading? Mon Sep 28 2015, 18:28

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:I am currently reading YES by Daniel Bryan

Very Happy (thanks fin)

You're very welcome, mate. You know it's signed, right?

I have been struggling my way through Cormac McCarthy's, Sutree for the past year. Very good. Very hard work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum