Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favourite type of pie?

+11
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What is your favourite pie?

What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_lcap27%What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_lcap7%What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_lcap7%What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_lcap33%What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_lcap19%What is your favourite type of pie? Vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What is your favourite type of pie? Empty What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 19:37

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

IMO the pie is man's greatest invention, I just love pies. But what is your absolute favourite pie sweet or savoury?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A free one...meat and potatoes for me

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Meat and tattie for me.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You Lancashire folk love meat and potato pies and Vimto!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Meat and potato.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:You Lancashire folk love meat and potato pies and Vimto!

mmmm Vimto.

Even better a Cheeky Vimto or a Very Cheeky Vimto  (neither of which actually contain Vimto but tastes like it!!!)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chicken & Mushroom.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm partial to a good mince from time to time

I've heard that about you Wink

10What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ooh you are awful but i like you!

11What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:IMO the pie is man's greatest invention, I just love pies. But what is your absolute favourite pie sweet or savoury?

How many pies do you eat per day MB?

12What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:35

Haha. Thanks norpig. Anyway forget pies. The best thing to have with chips peas and gravy has to be a rag pudding. Mr chips in Swinton being the best chippy round this way

13What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whats a rag pudding? is it a steak pudding?

14What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 20:59

Yeah. The one that doesnt look like a babies head (hollands-babs head)

Just steak too

15What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 21:03

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:IMO the pie is man's greatest invention, I just love pies. But what is your absolute favourite pie sweet or savoury?

How many pies do you eat per day MB?
What's that supposed to mean? 
I voted banoffee pie, I can demolish a family size one in 5 minutes. 
I agree with you on chicken and mushroom. I can easily polish off half a dozen in one sitting.

16What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 22:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Steak and Ale or steak and kidney pies are the best IMO.

The Chinese pies are quite literally the dogs bollocks though. Very Happy

17What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 22:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to agree with Aaron about the steak and kidney. I make mine with Theakstons Old Peculiar.

I also like sausage, spinach and cheese pie, cold though.

It's hard to get hold of a decent meat and potato pie these days, but when you do it's as good as anything.

18What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 23:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I have to agree with Aaron about the steak and kidney. I make mine with Theakstons Old Peculiar.

I also like sausage, spinach and cheese pie, cold though.

It's hard to get hold of a decent meat and potato pie these days, but when you do it's as good as anything.

After your stint on BA I would have expected you to ask why there was no Blackbird Pie option. Smile

19What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 23:03

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've found out that I can't digest feathers and bones.

20What is your favourite type of pie? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Thu Jun 13 2013, 23:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me neither! Very Happy

Soul Kitchen made a cracking post regarding Hollands Pies and the geezer who was responsible for putting a piece of gristle in every Meat and Potato pie. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum