Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favourite type of pie?

+11
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is your favourite pie?

What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 00:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

finger pie  every time for me

22What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cow pie.

23What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 10:10

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can't believe you missed cheese and onion.

24What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 10:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anal cream pie should be an option... 

My favorite is steak and Kidney, with loads of mash! Smile

25What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 11:04

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anyone here tried the minted lamb pie from Greenhalghs? Also does anyone else have the pie dilema? "Shall I get one or be a fat bastard and get 2"?

26What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 11:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote: Also does anyone else have the pie dilema? "Shall I get one or be a fat bastard and get 2"?

I have this for sausage rolls. Do I get 3 or 4. I usually get 4 and pretend 2 are for someone else.

27What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 11:37

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

For the Meat and Tater lovers try dawsons of Tyldesley, you can suck the filling through a straw.

28What is your favourite type of pie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite type of pie? Fri Jun 14 2013, 11:44

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cheese and onion anyday. The best ones used to be from Percivals in the market Hall. Don't know if it's still there though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum