Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeremy Forrest jailed.

+8
Keegan
Angry Dad
waynagain
scottjames30
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 14:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The 30 year old married teacher who ran away with his 15 year old school pupil to France has been jailed for five and a half years. He won't see freedom until 2015 at the earliest and he can never teach again.

2Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two more years than the "cheesy chips killer".

Disgraceful.

3Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 14:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is another case where the law is an ass.

4Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 15:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Teachers seducing pupils then running off with them makes a total mockery of the British education system. It's absolutely fundamental that parents can trust teachers not to have sex with their children then piss off to France with them. I'm surprised he's only got five and a half years.

5Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 15:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Teachers seducing pupils then running off with them makes a total mockery of the British education system. It's absolutely fundamental that parents can trust teachers not to have sex with their children then piss off to France with them. I'm surprised he's only got five and a half years.

I understand what you are saying, but this girl was weeks away from her 16th birthday - his sentence was more than many killers get.

Surely killing someone is worth more jail time than sneaking off with your underage bird?

6Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 15:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I understand what you are saying, but this girl was weeks away from her 16th birthday - his sentence was more than many killers get.

Surely killing someone is worth more jail time than sneaking off with your underage bird?

Obviously, we could go on forever about far worse crimes that have seen just slightly more or less severe sentences. That's the criminal "justice" system for you.

The girl isn't innocent in the matter but we can only have one age where it's agreed for legal purposes that someone is old enough to make their own decisions. Just turned 15 or 16 next week, she wasn't old enough.

7Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 15:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

The girl isn't innocent in the matter but we can only have one age where it's agreed for legal purposes that someone is old enough to make their own decisions. Just turned 15 or 16 next week, she wasn't old enough.

True, but I think there's a world of difference between this guy and someone who abuses young children. I don't think the sentence reflects this.

8Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the same day Jeremy Forrest gets 5 and a half years, Roman Bardzik gets 6 years for sexually assaulting a 4 year old at a swimming pool. And he filmed it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-23006696

The law suggests these two men have committed the same crime. Disgraceful.

9Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 16:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The law is way out, I mean depending on what judge you get can be a few years.

10Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 18:37

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:The law is way out, I mean depending on what judge you get can be a few years.

If the girl lived in Afghanistan she would have been married for 4 years before she met him - that is if she had ever even gone to school

11Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 18:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He asked for it and he got it.

12Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 20:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

What was the hurry? She was close to legal age - if he wanted a long-term relationship, how much difference would a month or two have made?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The law is way out, I mean depending on what judge you get can be a few years.

If the girl lived in Afghanistan she would have been married for 4 years before she met him - that is if she had ever even gone to school

What ?

14Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 21:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:What was the hurry? She was close to legal age - if he wanted a long-term relationship, how much difference would a month or two have made?

Although the legal age of consent is 16, a teacher could be sent to jail for abusing his/her position of trust if found guilty of having sexual relations with a pupil under the age of 18.

15Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 21:45

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:What was the hurry? She was close to legal age - if he wanted a long-term relationship, how much difference would a month or two have made?
A jail sentence?

16Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 21:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They first kissed when she was 14 in the classroom

17Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 22:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:They first kissed when she was 14 in the classroom

He knew what he was doing, he knew she was under age, he knew he was breaking the law.

Parents put their trust into teachers?

18Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 22:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And your point is.

19Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Fri Jun 21 2013, 22:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:And your point is.

He deserves everything he gets Magoo, you egg stain .

20Jeremy Forrest jailed. Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest jailed. Sat Jun 22 2013, 01:10

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I am not condoning shagging her at 16 either - it is an abuse of his position.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum