Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently.....

+7
RustyNail
Kane57
Hipster_Nebula
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
y2johnny
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

.....and not all his fellow neanderthals (ukip, bnp, edl supporting divs) are all crying how he is being unfairly treated and setting up petition after petition.

HMMMM, nothing to do with the fact he broke his bail conditions the fooking knob.

And all his supporters if you say this online say "bet you wouldnt say it to his face!"

I fucking would, hes about the right size for a snack for me.

He makes zach clough look ripped.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this a competition to guess who you're on about?

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sorry.  That tommy robinson.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw people commenting on random news articles saying #free Tony Robinson so had to google him.

The change.org petition was saying something about him news reporting on Muslim paedos or something...

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:.....and not all his fellow neanderthals (ukip, bnp, edl supporting divs) are all crying how he is being unfairly treated and setting up petition after petition.

HMMMM, nothing to do with the fact he broke his bail conditions the fooking knob.

And all his supporters if you say this online say "bet you wouldnt say it to his face!"

So you're going to eat him, Johnny?  Evil or Very Mad

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bollotom2014 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:.....and not all his fellow neanderthals (ukip, bnp, edl supporting divs) are all crying how he is being unfairly treated and setting up petition after petition.

So you're going to eat him, Johnny?  Evil or Very Mad
Im saying hes bite size and people shouldnt be threatened by saying what they want about him.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:I saw people commenting on random news articles saying #free Tony Robinson so had to google him.

The change.org petition was saying something about him news reporting on Muslim paedos or something...

He was outside a court where no doubt the british justice system is being lenient on muslim paedos, but i find all sentences against any paedos abhorrent as they are never enough.

The people he attracts and incites are old timer ex forces.  My great uncles (about 3 of them) who like share and comment on everything he posts.  Same goes for farage and britain first etc.

karlypants wrote:I saw people commenting on random news articles saying #free Tony Robinson so had to google him.

He’s broken rules that are there to help prevent trials collapsing, the attention seeking twat. Don’t get dragged into his hate.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was warned If he did this again he'd be locked up.

So why is he or anyone surprised this has happened.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bloody hell. I'm in agreement with both troy and hipster.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Glad he's gone down. 

I have a problem with stultifyingly stupid people like him either couching their racism in loaded arguments or being too fucking thick to even realise they are openly displaying their racism.

Tommy Robinson doesn't so much care about the kids he claims to be trying to help, he cares about vilifying an entire group of people for the actions of a few. You will not find him doing the same thing in the thousands of cases of white, middle aged men who face paedophilia charges, because they quite possibly share the same bigoted views on Islam as he does. Brexit wanker.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What in the world has that got to do with brexit.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I watched a bit of his footage out of curiosity and in my eyes he didn't do anything massively wrong. He was pretty stupid to go against what a previous court had already ruled though. And the coppers did give him ample warning first before arresting him.

Some of the things you see people get away with in this country, and somebody (total bell end or not) gets sent down for filming some fellas walking in to court and asking them a couple of questions, it just doesn't quite add up to me.

What he needs to do when he gets out is go and film some white peados going in to court and see what the outcome is then. If he doesn't get arrested then his point is proven.

He was arrested for breaking a law that is there to stop trials from collapsing. Can’t see what’s difficult to understand on that one.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

In what way was his actions causing the trial to collapse? Tell me in detail cos I'm a bit fick like.

Because if (as he intended) a media storm entailed any defence lawyer worth their salt would jump on that as “persecution of their client, creating an atmosphere in which it is impossible to get a fair trial”.

Hence the law exists to prevent trials collapsing in situations as above.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

So did the trial collapse?

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He filmed himself outside the court and in the background was several people prominently featured in a high-profile case. Their right to anonymity was breached by the racist midget wanker doing as he fucking pleased. 

Another victory for our glorious justice system. May he rot in hell.

RustyNail wrote:So did the trial collapse?

Did he get shut down?

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

He was online for well over an hour. Does a media storm mean fuckwits like me watching for 10 mins and then turning off?

Say you were a juror, and even though it is strictly forbidden to do so, you were sat on facebook watching TR's footage. Would you have been influenced by it? It was fucking bobbins so I very much doubt it.

Why is it the media are fine to cover in detail the trials of famous people and it is not deemed to influence the jury? Ched Evans for instance. Why did that trial not collapse? I knew just about every detail about that case as it was all over every part of the media.

Do you see where I am coming from? You can't have one rule for the media and another for Tommy Robinson.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum