Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently.....

+7
RustyNail
Kane57
Hipster_Nebula
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
y2johnny
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

There is no right to anonymity, as Sir Cliff will tell you.

If there was the Bolton News wouldn't be full of court cases every day.

Not sure if you’re intentionally missing the point here. The law is there to stop and prevent as well as punish. It gave officers the legal right to arrest him and prevented the media from publishing any stories that could damage the trial any further. It’s nothing to do with one rule for Tommy Robinson, do you think this law was created as part of a conspiracy against Tommy Robinson?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more concerned with what took place at Thwaites Brewery.

'No arrests were made'. Joke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-44288992

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm more concerned with what took place at Thwaites Brewery.

'No arrests were made'. Joke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-44288992

That’s dirty filthy thieving gypsies for you with their human rights.

They should have had their caravans confiscated and all arrested the shit bags.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

No but I think he was arrested because he is a person with a reputation for being a trouble maker.

I watched some of the footage, did you? The only people who spoke out of term were the accused who said they would fuck his mother.

You've still not explained to me how his actions on that day could directly lead to the trial collapsing? In fact we all know it didn't, despite his pathetic live stream being on line for well over an hour.

Genuine question - has it been explained what lead to the no media ruling in the first place?

See post 16 i’ve told you, why the law exists. He was breaking it, so what is your issue?

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently..... - Page 2 Fb_img10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From the judge last year. 

Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently..... - Page 2 Img_2012

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's trying to make himself out as some kind of political prisoner, the amount of free Tommy posts on my FB page depresses me greatly

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The grooming gangs is genuinely a huge national disgrace. 

Sadly it will never get the media attention it deserves because Robinson and his ilk have co-opted it and made it toxic.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Troy has ran out of intelligent debate as per. You can't answer the question so just give up. Just because the law says so doesn't make it right. Which is why there is such a thing as the appeals system, because the law strangely, doesn't always get it right.

If im honest, im not sure what you want Rusty.

I’ve told you why the law exists, and why what he did could be damaging to a case. What do you want me to tell you?

If you keep breaking a law, the court threatens imprisonment if you do do again do you really think nothing will happen?

If this is a mistrial of justice as you seem to claim why has there not been a successful appeal? Rather than beat around the bush come out and say what you really think.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a shame this guy has been put on a pedestal.

Racists love anyone who gives them a reason to believe their racism is jusitifiable.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Let's hope he's having the worst possible time inside. I imagine that a double-barrelled posh boy with nicely gelled hair would be welcomed with open arms by his fellow inmates.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again the cops become the aunt Sally’s for the great unwashed. Hardly a peaceful protest, not the way to make a point ; certainly not proving how civilised we Brits are. Yet another mob attacking the people who daily put their own lives on the line. Pathetic morons. I have no time for violent mobs no matter what the ‘just’ cause.          “Peaceful protest by British Patriots for the freedom of love preacher Tommy Robinson in London yesterday.   https://www.facebook.com/bringbacknewstotheBBC/posts/2040928396159355                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

You are completely missing my point Troy, perhaps deliberately. What I am saying is the jail sentence he got completely does not fit the crime. You don't even get jail for glassing someone or dealing class A drugs these days, so to get prison for filming somebody outside court does not sit right with me.

The courts dish out suspended sentences for fun these days as prisons are full, but so often they let repeat offenders off time and again, and don't activate the suspended prison sentence.

Because Robinson, correctly, has a reputation for being a racist knob is why he has been sent down. And the fact you think he deserves jail for something so innocuous completely proves my point.

Sorry, but you’re becoming a joke now.

He wasn’t sent down for his reputation, he’s a repeat offender who was specifically warned not to commit this offence by a judge or he would go to prison. Had this been his first offence he’d have undoubtedly got off far more lightly. But it wasn’t so he deserves what he gets, and dimwits like yourself who can’t see that (or refuse to understand it) are almost as dangerous in your willingness to support him. So give it a rest.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RustyNail wrote:You are completely missing my point Troy, perhaps deliberately. What I am saying is the jail sentence he got completely does not fit the crime. You don't even get jail for glassing someone or dealing class A drugs these days, so to get prison for filming somebody outside court does not sit right with me.

The courts dish out suspended sentences for fun these days as prisons are full, but so often they let repeat offenders off time and again, and don't activate the suspended prison sentence.

Because Robinson, correctly, has a reputation for being a racist knob is why he has been sent down. And the fact you think he deserves jail for something so innocuous completely proves my point.

Rusty, read post 28 by Hipster Nebula. Robinson wasn't just filming individuals going into court he was referring to them as Muslim paedophiles before they had been convicted. He was sentenced for contempt of court having been previously warned by the Judge. Interference in due process is frowned upon by the judiciary.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Ah so we are on to childish name calling now TROY are we. I win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum