Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samba Sow

+2
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Samba Sow Empty Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 13:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sky Sports understands that Bolton Wanderers and Blackburn Rovers are leading the chase for Lens midfielder Samba Sow.

The Mali international has come close to sealing a switch to England in the past, with Nottingham Forest having expressed an interest.

The 24-year-old took in a trial spell at the City Ground last summer, but a deal fell through at the last minute.

Samba is hoping for better luck in 2013, as he feels his game is well suited to life in England.

Middlesbrough were believed to be heading the hunt for his signature at the end of the 2012/13 campaign, but have now slipped behind two of their Championship rivals.

Bolton and Blackburn are by no means the only sides in the running, but they are considered to be among the favourites to get a transfer over the line.

(He's a water-carrying defensive midfielder so is probably viewed as an alternative to Jay Spearing)

2Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 13:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris Samba is well past it.

Move on.

3Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 13:08

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Only problem with African players is you could lose them for up to a month when the African Cup Of nations is played if they are selected and do well in the tournament. This is played around February so is at a crucial time of the season.

4Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 13:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too lightweight. I've been to Mali, the men aren't geared up for the Championship.

5Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 13:36

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This rumour is bollocks! Apparently, Sow was watched, but wasn't fancied.

6Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 13:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaking news on Sky though. How do you know he was watched Culch? Your mole is clearly top notch and streets ahead of other moles that appear on this site from time to time.

I was wondering about Sow. His transfer value peaked at 2.2. mill euros 3 years ago when he was 21 but has declined steadily since to 875k euros. Was wondering if this was because he didn't reach his early potential, injury or he's just shit?

7Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 14:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Your mole is clearly top notch and streets ahead of other moles that appear on this site from time to time.

Insulting.

8Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 14:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Your mole is clearly top notch and streets ahead of other moles that appear on this site from time to time.

Insulting.

But true.
In defending the mole that confidently predicted that Owen Coyle would be Wolves next manager suggests that you lack objectivity in your mole analysis.
My spreadsheet of mole prediction accuracy places your mole at the bottom of the molehill.

9Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 14:26

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Breaking news on Sky though. How do you know he was watched Culch? Your mole is clearly top notch and streets ahead of other moles that appear on this site from time to time.

I was wondering about Sow. His transfer value peaked at 2.2. mill euros 3 years ago when he was 21 but has declined steadily since to 875k euros. Was wondering if this was because he didn't reach his early potential, injury or he's just shit?
I'm not Culsh, btw.

10Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 14:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Breaking news on Sky though. How do you know he was watched Culch? Your mole is clearly top notch and streets ahead of other moles that appear on this site from time to time.

I'm not Culsh, btw.

I know mate. I've met Culsh. Nice bloke who helped me out getting a ticket for an away game. It was just a lazy abbreviation.
Didn't we meet at the Stoke game?
Still think your mole is better than Natasha's mole.

11Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 14:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon has shot this down

12Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 15:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nixon has shot this down

..as Culcheth has pointed out.

Next...

13Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 16:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He didn't mention Nixon, actually

14Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He didn't mention Nixon, actually

Sorry mate. By "next" I meant "bring on the next unlikely rumour" - not questioning your fine journalistic skills.

15Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 17:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: not questioning your fine journalistic skills.

I am.

16Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 17:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lowest form of wit that wandy

17Samba Sow Empty Re: Samba Sow Mon Jul 01 2013, 19:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse