Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six years

+3
wanderlust
xmiles
waynagain
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Six years Empty Six years Wed Jul 03 2013, 13:02

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I bet this teacher doesn't get six years in prison

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52378231

2Six years Empty Re: Six years Wed Jul 03 2013, 13:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

She should go to prison, as should any teacher who has sex with a pupil. It's an abuse of their position.

3Six years Empty Re: Six years Wed Jul 03 2013, 16:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:She should go to prison, as should any teacher who has sex with a pupil. It's an abuse of their position.

I would have happily been abused by my French teacher at school, but the closest I got was a peck on the cheek from her when I left. She was every teen boy's dream. Half the class had a boner in her lessons and she knew it.

Abuse of her position? The chance would have been a fine thing - in any position.

4Six years Empty Re: Six years Wed Jul 03 2013, 16:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Il be honest, we had a PE teacher at school who taught gymnastics to the girls, she was very fit...

I would have smashed her anytime...

5Six years Empty Re: Six years Wed Jul 03 2013, 16:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of double standards dickheads. Happy to slag off that Forrest guy for what he did, but more than happy to be abused themselves so long as the abuser is fit!

Listen to yourselves.

6Six years Empty Re: Six years Wed Jul 03 2013, 17:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a bunch of double standards dickheads. Happy to slag off that Forrest guy for what he did, but more than happy to be abused themselves so long as the abuser is fit!

Listen to yourselves.

:agree: 

Wayne again.

7Six years Empty Re: Six years Wed Jul 03 2013, 17:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a bunch of double standards dickheads. Happy to slag off that Forrest guy for what he did, but more than happy to be abused themselves so long as the abuser is fit!

Listen to yourselves.

Those that are sexually active are passing comment on one of their hobbies, what's wrong with that?
BTW WL was your French teacher called Miss Hayes. If it was you are spot on with your comments!

8Six years Empty Re: Six years Thu Jul 04 2013, 01:39

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So, it turns out this teacher had done it before - and maybe more than once. She still won't get 6 years in prison.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/03/19266950-former-student-claims-he-also-had-affair-with-teacher-accused-of-having-pupils-baby?lite

9Six years Empty Re: Six years Thu Jul 04 2013, 07:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listen to yourselves.

I don't recall slagging off Forrest other than for him being stupid. Definitely recall my French teacher though. She flirted a lot and smelled of jasmine. Mmmmmmmm......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum