Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Favourite Chocolate Bar

Favourite Chocolate Bar

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 10:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's close to the time of day (11am) when I have a can of Pepsi and a Twirl. It really is my favourite time of the day, nothing beats a Twirl.

I also like a Ripple now and then, but mainly I eat only Twirls.

What about you, what is your favourite chocolate bar?

2Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 10:39

Guest


Guest
my personal choice is always a bounty. love it.

3Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 10:40

Guest


Guest
I also like Twirls but if I had to pick just one I would go for a Twix.

I miss Wagon Wheels though - although technically they're probably not a chocolate bar.

4Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 10:45

Guest


Guest
Good old fashioned Mars bar for me. And lots of them.

5Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 11:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't eat a lot of chocolate. It's bad for your teeth. I used to occasionally treat myself to a Bar Six and a packet of Spangles but you never see them in the shops nowadays.

6Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 11:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Reebok Trotter wrote:I don't eat a lot of chocolate. It's bad for your teeth.

I knew some nobber would say something like that.

Bloody health freaks!

7Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 11:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
When I was younger I also dabbled a bit with Curly Wurly's but they seem to have gone out of fashion as well.

8Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 11:41

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Dark Chocolate Bounty for me.

9Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 11:55

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Chunky Kit Kat.

10Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 12:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Moderator
Moderator
This is a tough, I love any kind of chocolate bar (without fruit in them Mad )

If I had to choose I would say Mars bar.

11Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 12:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Frys chocolate creme.

12Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Frys chocolate creme.

Good one. Not seen them for ages. Rarer than rocking horse shit.

13Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton Hater wrote:Good old fashioned Mars bar for me. And lots of them.

That's why you are a fat bastard.

14Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:28

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Mars or Kitkat.

15Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Reebok Trotter wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Frys chocolate creme.

Good one. Not seen them for ages. Rarer than rocking horse shit.

Not here, get them in every shop. You also get Irn Bru and Cream Soda in every corner store.

16Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:41

Guest


Guest
@Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:Good old fashioned Mars bar for me. And lots of them.

That's why you are a fat bastard.

The ladies can't get enough of my love handles, especially the Bolton slags.

17Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Reebok Trotter wrote:When I was younger I also dabbled a bit with Curly Wurly's but they seem to have gone out of fashion as well.



Not over here they haven't they are on sale in every supermarket and sells well - just a shame they do not sell the full range of Cadbury's.

I adore their Wispa bars, and the new Bubbly bar looks good.

18Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Bolton Hater wrote:
@Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:Good old fashioned Mars bar for me. And lots of them.

That's why you are a fat bastard.

The ladies can't get enough of my love handles, especially the Bolton slags.



Thats because you just roll everywhere and the rolling effect causes a vacuum sucking effect and once sucked in to all your fat there is no escape - wouldn't surprise me if unfold all the flab we find double decker buses and even an Airbus A380!

19Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:36

Keegan

Keegan
Moderator
Moderator
Favourite Chocolate Bar Cadbury-milk-chocolate

Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Keegan wrote:Favourite Chocolate Bar Cadbury-milk-chocolate

Very Happy



Old style warpping but anyhow mmmmmmmmmmm Very Happy

21Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 14:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bit of Dairy Milk and a nice cup of Earl Grey. Good times.

22Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 16:04

Guest


Guest
Has to be a Crunchie for me.

23Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:20

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bit of Dairy Milk and a nice cup of Earl Grey. Good times.

For the life of me, I'll never understand how human beings can happily drink tea.

I've had perhaps three cups of tea in my entire life. The first one, which was rank, and then two more to be polite over the years when I've been given a cup in situations where it would be impolite not to drink it.

For example, I was seeing this bird in my student days, and went round to her mother's house to pick her up about 6pm. Her mother said, "do you want tea?" and I hadn't eaten so I said that would be lovely, thanks. 5 minutes later she reappears with a cup of bloody PG Tips. What could I do?

Horrible stuff.

24Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@largehat wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bit of Dairy Milk and a nice cup of Earl Grey. Good times.

For the life of me, I'll never understand how human beings can happily drink tea.

I've had perhaps three cups of tea in my entire life. The first one, which was rank, and then two more to be polite over the years when I've been given a cup in situations where it would be impolite not to drink it.

Stop hijacking my threads you bastard. This is a chocolate thread.

p.s. I hate tea & coffee and have never had a full cup of either.

25Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
RT you seem to like the older ones . Remember the fruit Frys cream, where each segment was a different taste. (I always wondered how they did that).

26Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@largehat wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bit of Dairy Milk and a nice cup of Earl Grey. Good times.

For the life of me, I'll never understand how human beings can happily drink tea.

Stop hijacking my threads you bastard. This is a chocolate thread.

p.s. I hate tea & coffee and have never had a full cup of either.

Hipsters Nipple mentioned bloody tea first, not me. I can't stand the stuff. And neither can you by the sound of it. You should be +1'ing me not sandbagging me you grumpy tart.

27Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 18:49

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:RT you seem to like the older ones . Remember the fruit Frys cream, where each segment was a different taste. (I always wondered how they did that).

If they still made them that would be my favourite.

28Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I only remember Frys chocolate cream which was dark chocolate with a white minty centre.

On the subject of tea, anyone who doesn't drink tea is a bloody philistine. I drink at least six mugs a day with two sugars and I couldn't start the day without a mug of tea.

It is known to lower blood pressure as well.

29Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Moderator
Moderator
I have only ever tried tea once and hated it, that was about 13 years ago. Never tried Coffee either, can't stand the smell of it on someones breath so I wouldn't like it on mine, though the smell of it in a coffee machine is nice.

I used to have a thing for kinder eggs when I was younger, the kinder beauno bars are gorgeous.

30Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar on Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:22

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Reebok Trotter wrote:I only remember Frys chocolate cream which was dark chocolate with a white minty centre.

On the subject of tea, anyone who doesn't drink tea is a bloody philistine. I drink at least six mugs a day with two sugars and I couldn't start the day without a mug of tea.

It is known to lower blood pressure as well.

Not with two sugars in every cup. Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum