Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Envy or Hell?

+3
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Envy or Hell? Empty Envy or Hell? Tue Jul 23 2013, 22:18

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We've all had thoughts and a few chunters about the Royal Baby, the first baby born since the one in Bethlehem, but who would seriously want all that shit that Billy and Kat have got?

2Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Tue Jul 23 2013, 22:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No thanks! Bugger me, imagine living under the spotlight 24 hours a day with the press following your every move? It must be bloody awful. No privacy whatsoever. It must be like living in a Goldfish bowl and we all know that Goldfish have no hiding place.

3Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Tue Jul 23 2013, 22:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I agree! Nice to be a pleb!!

4Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 03:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You plonkers. Their life is one of luxury. They will go down in history, 200 years time they will be well known still whilst no one even knew you existed. 
Can you imagine food and drink they have? You always see William and Harry at major sporting events -  they will never have to worry about paying the bills. 
Ok maybe they will be followed by cameras but is your daily life really that exciting? 
I would love their life.

5Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 03:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I couldn't cope living in the public eye. I'm an outdoorsy person and don't like other people having opinions on what I should be doing differently.

I don't think you can always put a monetary value on somebody's freedom and privacy.

6Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 07:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:You plonkers. Their life is one of luxury. They will go down in history, 200 years time they will be well known still whilst no one even knew you existed. 
Can you imagine food and drink they have? You always see William and Harry at major sporting events -  they will never have to worry about paying the bills. 
Ok maybe they will be followed by cameras but is your daily life really that exciting? 
I would love their life.

I'll take that as envy Mike!
I don't give a flyin that I won't be remembered in 200 years, I've made my mark with two daughters and that will do me!!

7Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 11:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did feel a bit sorry for them yesterday having to hold their new born out so everyone could have a gorp.

poor girl had only given birth a few hours before and the media are judging her on her body, hair, makeup and what dress she's got on.

8Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 11:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

As good as their life is, I would get seriously annoyed being told what to wear, what to eat and how to eat it...oh and talking like the queen.

It annoyed me yesterday when one reporter said, ''for the next 24 hours the baby belongs to Kate but once it comes outside it officially becomes the publics baby''.

9Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 12:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

look at this cringeworthy nonsense from Jan Moir.

Her frosted petal charm remained undented by the rigours of birth, while as she flicked her glossy chocolate hair around, it was clear that it had been coiffed to perfection. We had expected nothing less.

10Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 13:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:look at this cringeworthy nonsense from Jan Moir.

Her frosted petal charm remained undented by the rigours of birth, while as she flicked her glossy chocolate hair around, it was clear that it had been coiffed to perfection. We had expected nothing less.

I'm going to have to take an unexpected shit after reading that.

11Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 14:08

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:look at this cringeworthy nonsense from Jan Moir.

I'm going to have to take an unexpected shit after reading that.

What a load of asolute bollox!
Furthermore they interupted a good article on the One Show to show them with "Prince Austin".

12Envy or Hell? Empty Re: Envy or Hell? Wed Jul 24 2013, 14:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Austin Cambridge! Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum