Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hell

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hell Empty Hell Sun Aug 06 2023, 22:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, not a thread about living with Bonce, this is about a plane journey I endured a couple of weeks ago.

Eric decided he wanted some sun on his 19-incher so he booked us a week away in romantic Alicante. I usually travel First Class with BA or Etihad but since Eric's botched knob surgery he hasn't been able to work, so Ryanair it was.

Already dealing with the the shock of having to carry my own bags and walk across the tarmac to the plane, I was dismayed to find I was seated next to a rather large gentleman. Thankfully the armrest separating us did a decent job of keeping him in his designated area. Sadly, as soon as the seatbelt light went out he lifted the armrest and I felt his flab mould around my body.

I know we're supposed to be tolerant of people that are different than us, but this was fooking taking the piss. I know it sounds tight but he should have paid for two seats, why should I pay for a seat that half of him is using? When the pilot started his descent and the steward asked us to put the armrests back, I laughed out loud. No way was he getting that genie back in the bottle.

And to make matters worse, the woman in front of me had a kid that fooking screamed the entire journey. Not just crying, but high pitched screaming. She seemed oblivious to people slagging her off the entire journey.

I'm a very tolerant person but why should I suffer because other people are just rude? I really think very large people should be made to buy two seats on a plane, or at least made to sit in a designated "big boned" section. And kids under 2 should be banned, no one wants to listen to that nonsense.

I suspect most people secretly think like me...am I right?

2Hell Empty Re: Hell Mon Aug 07 2023, 08:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only usually fly with Qatar or Emirates airlines which has a much better clientele. The seats go back far enough with ample leg room and I’ve never had to experience a fatty next to me spilling over into my seat.

The majority of half wits along with the dole dossers etc can only afford short journeys which is great for me as I won’t be visiting these places! 

You won’t be making that mistake again will you Natasha!

3Hell Empty Re: Hell Mon Aug 07 2023, 08:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll ignore the first line of Nat's post. I don't want to start an argument.
I do have some sympathy with Nat. When the broomstick goes in for an MOT, you're at the mercy of commercial airlines, and you have to interact with what is commonly referred to as 'the general public'.
This can be difficult for elite people like Nat, and I've often wondered how she deals with inferior men and women.
I myself have no problem with overweight people, or indeed, screaming babies. My bugbear is with people who insist on talking to me. It's never even a conversation. I just have to nod now and again to let them think I'm fascinated.
One bloke buttonholed me for four hours straight. I seriously thought about asking for a parachute, but the thought of him grabbing one too, and floating down beside me, still at it, was too much to contemplate.
I managed to mention Bruce Forsyth, and he immediately fell asleep, so I survived until touchdown.
At the taxi rank he insisted we exchange names and phone numbers, and to my shame I gave false details.
Poor chap. Wonder what happened to Bob?

4Hell Empty Re: Hell Mon Aug 07 2023, 12:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I only usually fly with Qatar or Emirates airlines which has a much better clientele. The seats go back far enough with ample leg room and I’ve never had to experience a fatty next to me spilling over into my seat.

The majority of half wits along with the dole dossers etc can only afford short journeys which is great for me as I won’t be visiting these places! 

We know, you only go where the ladyboys are.

5Hell Empty Re: Hell Mon Aug 07 2023, 12:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I only usually fly with Qatar or Emirates airlines which has a much better clientele. The seats go back far enough with ample leg room and I’ve never had to experience a fatty next to me spilling over into my seat.

We know, you only go where the ladyboys are.
lol!

6Hell Empty Re: Hell Tue Aug 08 2023, 21:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bit harsh KP.  
I'm sure you go to other places sometimes  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum