Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your own personal hell.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your own personal hell. Empty Your own personal hell. Fri Feb 26 2016, 15:53

I do most of the cooking and cleaning in our house (when I'm here) and have done for the last 15 years or so.

It seems only fair, given that my work as an Interim means that I generally only work for 6 or 7 months of the year, so it's the least I can do to ease the burden on Mrs B during my long periods of professional inactivity.

She works full time, afterall.

Anyway......

I hate cleaning the bathroom - Always have, always will.

I've just spent 40 minutes doing the weekly bathroom clean and I hated every second of it.

It's back-breaking, your knees hurt, it involves cleaning poo off the bog brush and no matter how long you spend at it, it never quite looks finished.

Now I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in an afterlife but my idea of hell would be being trapped in a small bathroom with Paddy McGuiness, as he continuously points out the bits I've missed and offers advice in his inimitable "comedy" style:

"Let the bleach see the pan! You're ding dang doin' a shit job there, flower! No wipey, no likey! etc....."

The radio's also playing Bat Out Of Hell on a loop and I've got a headache.

For ever.....

What's yours?

2Your own personal hell. Empty Re: Your own personal hell. Fri Feb 26 2016, 16:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

any kind of DIY is my personal hell, i am hopeless at any of it and after about 5 minutes of bodging about i get annoyed and lose my rag.

3Your own personal hell. Empty Re: Your own personal hell. Fri Feb 26 2016, 16:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

On public transport ( which is rare) with secondary school kids anywhere near me

4Your own personal hell. Empty Re: Your own personal hell. Fri Feb 26 2016, 17:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:On public transport ( which is rare) with secondary school kids anywhere near me

Good one.

5Your own personal hell. Empty Re: Your own personal hell. Fri Feb 26 2016, 17:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I do most of the cooking and cleaning in our house (when I'm here) and have done for the last 15 years or so.

It seems only fair, given that my work as an Interim means that I generally only work for 6 or 7 months of the year, so it's the least I can do to ease the burden on Mrs B during my long periods of professional inactivity.

She works full time, afterall.

Anyway......

I hate cleaning the bathroom - Always have, always will.

I've just spent 40 minutes doing the weekly bathroom clean and I hated every second of it.

It's back-breaking, your knees hurt, it involves cleaning poo off the bog brush and no matter how long you spend at it, it never quite looks finished.

Now I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in an afterlife but my idea of hell would be being trapped in a small bathroom with Paddy McGuiness, as he continuously points out the bits I've missed and offers advice in his inimitable "comedy" style:

"Let the bleach see the pan! You're ding dang doin' a shit job there, flower! No wipey, no likey! etc....."

The radio's also playing Bat Out Of Hell on a loop and I've got a headache.

For ever.....

What's yours?

My other half does most of the cleaning but it is my responsibility to do the bathroom and toilet which I do religiously every Thursday. I normally get it done in about half an hour and I swear by Mr Muscle Kitchen cleaner for cleaning the bath,sink and toilet. It is great for removing limescale and anything else that attaches itself to the porcelain. I'm not a big fan of cleaning but I find it quite catharctic. I can't cook very well so I guess it's only fair that I do my bit. removingn

6Your own personal hell. Empty Re: Your own personal hell. Thu Mar 10 2016, 11:08

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The Queens Hats, why does she wear those awful things they give me the creeps.

7Your own personal hell. Empty Re: Your own personal hell. Thu Mar 10 2016, 11:27

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Leeds United fans.  ::FU::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum