Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked???

+7
scottjames30
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
Banks of the Croal
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Thu Aug 15 2013, 22:14

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who  do you think it will be?

I will go for...   Paolo Di Canio, just think he's a nut job and things will backfire on him.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Banks of the Croal wrote:Who  do you think it will be?

I will go for...   Paolo Di Canio, just think he's a nut job and things will backfire on him.
 He could get sacked - if the players don't kill him first. Heard he has them doing double and triple training sessions and they are at the ground 9 or 10 hours a day!!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, I can see Di Canio getting sacked for being too keen - players don't want to be putting in effort at training. It's a shame more managers aren't as keen as Di Canio.

He's signed a lot of players, if they click they could do ok, but I'm yet to be convinced.

If I had to bet though I'd say Alan Pardew - if they have a crap start after last seasons disaster the Toon Army will be restless.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Steve Bruce or Ian Holloway

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully Mark Hughes.

I'd love to see Palace relegated with 0 points and Holloway to be banned from football management forever.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm with Natasha, Pardew will be the first to go the only question is will he leave when Uncle Joe doesn't sign any players and starts commenting on performances or will he get the sack.

Agreed, Pardew all day long. Hasn't strengthened the team enough and Remy's out for the beginning of the season. By the time he gets back I expect Newcastle will have poached a manager from France.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope its Moyes.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pardew

10First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Fri Aug 16 2013, 20:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

bwfc1874 wrote:Agreed, Pardew all day long. Hasn't strengthened the team enough and Remy's out for the beginning of the season. By the time he gets back I expect Newcastle will have poached a manager from France.
Good shout, he won't blame himself for not signing enough players but say it was all Kinnears fault if they get off to a bad start.

11First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:46

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Didn't Pardew sign a long term contract?, that could be to his advantage. The managers of the promoted teams have to be favourites.

12First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Fri Aug 16 2013, 21:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I-reckon-Lambert-could-stuggle-to-keep-his-job-if-Villa-start-slow.

13First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Sat Aug 17 2013, 00:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Another vote for Pardew from me.

Something is obviously not right. Why bring Kinnear back and make Pardew answer to him - AND veto players Pardew had set up to sign - if the owner was 100% behind him?

Pardew is being pushed out I believe - only a matter of time before he's gone, imo.

14First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Sat Aug 17 2013, 09:10

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

waynagain wrote:Didn't Pardew sign a long term contract?, that could be to his advantage. The managers of the promoted teams have to be favourites.
They have a clause in his contract which states that Newcastle only have to pay off 12 months of his contract if he gets sacked.

15First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:12

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

kennster wrote:
waynagain wrote:Didn't Pardew sign a long term contract?, that could be to his advantage. The managers of the promoted teams have to be favourites.
They have a clause in his contract which states that Newcastle only have to pay off 12 months of his contract if he gets sacked.
I've changed my mind. I'm watching the City v Newcastle game and Pardew might get sacked before the game is over!!!!!

16First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:16

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

waynagain wrote:
kennster wrote:
I've changed my mind. I'm watching the City v Newcastle game and Pardew might get sacked before the game is over!!!!!
To be fair Newcastle have only brought in Remy this summer but at the same time Joe Kinnear is above him so God knows whats gonna happen there.

17First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:19

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

kennster wrote:
waynagain wrote:
kennster wrote:
To be fair Newcastle have only brought in Remy this summer but at the same time Joe Kinnear is above him so God knows whats gonna happen there.
City v Newcastle - if Newcastle were a racehorse, somebody would go out and shoot them.

18First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Mon Aug 19 2013, 21:32

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He's just taken off Ben Arfa and put on Sammy Ameobi!

19First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Mon Aug 19 2013, 22:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I was listening to the game on the radio, I thought I was just listening to the bloody highlights during the second half.

How far up Mike Ashleys arse is Joe Kinnear by the way, I know he's not manager (YET), his record when he last managed them was something like won 3 games in 20 yet he somehow manages to get a job back there.

20First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Empty Re: First Prem Manager fo Be Sacked??? Tue Aug 20 2013, 02:04

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm sure this would be on any highlight film of the game, but there was one move where City chipped the ball into the six yard box and there were 4 City players and not one Newcastle player - the City players all got in eachothers way and missed the ball.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum