Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never mind you Trotters

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never mind you Trotters Empty Never mind you Trotters Mon Sep 02 2013, 23:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You'll just have to make do with all them ex Premier League players with all their experience, and a squad that more than two thirds of the clubs in the Championship could only dream of.

The Burnley squad are off golfing up Scotland for a team bonding session (wasted money because they don't need it), I wonder what Douglas has in store for the Bolton players?

A bit of community work in Bolton might be an idea to open their eyes.

2Never mind you Trotters Empty Re: Never mind you Trotters Mon Sep 02 2013, 23:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:You'll just have to make do with all them ex Premier League players with all their experience, and a squad that more than two thirds of the clubs in the Championship could only dream of.

The Burnley squad are off golfing up Scotland for a team bonding session (wasted money because they don't need it), I wonder what Douglas has in store for the Bolton players?

Get them litter picking as punishment Laughing

3Never mind you Trotters Empty Re: Never mind you Trotters Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your new signing wanted to come to us ::FU::

4Never mind you Trotters Empty Re: Never mind you Trotters Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Your new signing wanted to come to us ::FU::

From his previous loan spell at Watford.....

Michael Kightly wrote:They were the best club I could have gone to. I played under a great manager there in Sean Dyche. In fact, I was surprised at just how good he was. He handles his players brilliantly and it was perfect for me to go there and play my football.

5Never mind you Trotters Empty Re: Never mind you Trotters Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still doesn't change the fact that he'd rather have come here. You're lucky we're in the shit

6Never mind you Trotters Empty Re: Never mind you Trotters Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:11

Copper Dragon wrote:You'll just have to make do with all them ex Premier League players with all their experience, and a squad that more than two thirds of the clubs in the Championship could only dream of.

You're right about this, although there's a lot of shit in the squad we still should be performing far better than we are now, it's not possible for all of our team to suddenly be as shit as they have appeared (at times) this season.

Obviously it's mainly down to Dougie now to get the best out of them. I still think he can.

7Never mind you Trotters Empty Re: Never mind you Trotters Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:17

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So you've spoke to him have you?

A player who has played for a manager at a previous club and ends up at another club with the same manager *shocker*.

Chris Eagles was wanted by Sheff Utd when we signed him but Ferguson put him in our direction because he knows our club (and he's pally with Stan Ternent).

8Never mind you Trotters Empty Re: Never mind you Trotters Tue Sep 03 2013, 00:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Good luck for the season Copper.

I hope it all works out for you.

I think we are in the shit for this season unless we can somehow free up some wages.

I still expect Coyle to cock up big time at Wigan though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum