Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a free £10 bet on the Ukraine v England game, please help me win.

3 posters

What should I put my £10 on?

I have a free £10 bet on the Ukraine v England game, please help me win. Vote_lcap67%I have a free £10 bet on the Ukraine v England game, please help me win. Vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
I have a free £10 bet on the Ukraine v England game, please help me win. Vote_lcap17%I have a free £10 bet on the Ukraine v England game, please help me win. Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
I have a free £10 bet on the Ukraine v England game, please help me win. Vote_lcap16%I have a free £10 bet on the Ukraine v England game, please help me win. Vote_rcap 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have got a free £10 bet for the Ukraine v England game from Betfred but I am totally stumped what to stick it on. I don't get the stake back, just the winnings from it. 
Here are the 3 bets that look most appealing, which do you think is the best bet? I will do a poll, which ever gets the most votes I will stick it on:

(1) England to win 17/10
(2) Draw = 11/5
(3) 1-1 = 5/1

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lambert to score first

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't like the first goalscorer bets although if he does start he has a good chance.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Out of the 3 choices I'd go for an England win

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd go with a draw, just for the fact that it's been my prediction since we won on friday night.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'd go with a draw, just for the fact that it's been my prediction since we won on friday night.
I think a draw is the most likely result. I can't see either team losing and I can't see there being many goals. I think 0-0 or 1-1 look very solid bets. Ukraine are in great form, winning their last 4 competitive games including 3-1 in Poland and 4-0 in Montengro. 
A draw is also a great result for England, it will leave them top of the group with two home games remaining against Poland and Montengro. So if it is 0-0 or 1-1 with 10 minutes to go, I think England will settle for it and be very solid. 
So despite people voting for a home win, I am going to bet on the draw at 11/5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum