Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wine

+11
scottjames30
wanderlust
Michael Bolton
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Wine Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Bit of a master when it comes to Australian red wines - I love them, especially the various Merlots.

I don't like the tatse of white wine and honestly cannot tell the difference between dry, sweet etc etc etc.
Aldi's red wine is good, the outlander.

Ever had it ?

22Wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Wine Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not yet - no Aldi nearby, to be fair - closest one is either Market Street in Manchester (which is a good 15 minutes walk from my office) or the one on Higher Bridge Street - which is a drive away.

23Wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Wine Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:21

Love most white wines, never been to keen on red wine. Always used to drink Black Tower (white wine) in my student days, went through about 15 bottles a week on average (between 4 of us).

24Wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Wine Sun Sep 15 2013, 22:11

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Michael Bolton wrote:Wine is the best drink in the world. I think red is obviously the better drink, full of flavour and taste but in the summer I would always drink white, ice cold, it goes down the gullet a treat. 
I think most dry white wines taste pretty much the same. I think you can get some nice stuff for a fiver.

White wine should be chilled, champagne iced.

25Wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Wine Sun Sep 15 2013, 22:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:Or someone else drank it Very Happy 
Probably the wife or one of the kids broke it but you know what kids are like I could torture the buggers and they wouldn't rat the guilty party out or the wife downed it when I was away thinking it was a cheapie.Suspect

26Wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Wine Sun Sep 15 2013, 22:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I once paid £350 quid for a vintage wine and fucking misplaced it, still havn't found it.
AD, what possessed you to pay £350 for a bottle of wine? I never had you down as an ostentatious individual. Were you on steroids at the time?

27Wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Wine Sun Sep 15 2013, 23:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I once paid £350 quid for a vintage wine and fucking misplaced it, still havn't found it.
AD, what possessed you to pay £350 for a bottle of wine? I never had you down as an ostentatious individual. Were you on steroids at the time?
It was a whim,I thought I'd invest in various things, I bought old clocks and motor bikes but lost interest,my main thing is classic cars RT.Never taken steroids don't want any of that shit,tell a lie had a steroid injection in an injured elbow once wow was that painful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum