Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should prostitution be legalised?

+4
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Quent
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
You're obsessed with hookers. I bet you spend all your benefits on them.

You're wasting your time Dingleboy, bwfc71 is well versed in taking abuse - he's probably laughing his tits off everytime you bite.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They should be allowed to set up shop in all these empty retail units in town and the high streets.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gotta say that when my ex and I walked past the windows (albeit a long time ago) the girls were pretty gash looking and I was left with the thought that they'd have to pay me a substantial sum to pleasure them stupid. One had more than a passing resemblance to the ex's nan. Hope they've improved.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:Gotta say that when my ex and I walked past the windows (albeit a long time ago) the girls were pretty gash looking and I was left with the thought that they'd have to pay me a substantial sum to pleasure them stupid. One had more than a passing resemblance to the ex's nan. Hope they've improved.

LOL, in my experience about 90% are as rough as anything back home, but the good 10% are bloody fantastic and almost always have the best window position.

I did one a couple of years ago that looked like a 19 year old Britney Spears. I say I did her, but in truth I came before she even got her knickers off. She still charged me the full 100 euros.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:I say I did her, but in truth I came before she even got her knickers off.

Quent, I enjoy your honesty!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't you get your deposit back?

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:Didn't you get your deposit back?

It never left my y-fronts.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Quent wrote:

Ha ha, that's your best reply yet.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quent wrote:

I agree with xmiles, that is a classic response

Bolton hater - Nats is right with the abuse I have received over the years what you are trying to dish is nothing - in fact a 5 year could , and does do better!!!!

With regards to the windows, as i say apart from going through, may be once or twice a year I honestly haven't a clue as to how they look, or age or anything like that. My main areas in Amsterdam are Centraal Station (to/from home) Damrak (Teasers), Leidseplein, Max Euweplein, Beethovenstraat, WTC/Amsterdam Zuid, Schipol and Museumplein.

Quent wrote:

i read this reply last night and didn't get it. at about 1am it hit me and i laughed out loud.

please don't ask me why i was thinking about quent's deposit at 1am!

bwfc71 wrote:Bolton hater - Nats is right with the abuse I have received over the years what you are trying to dish is nothing - in fact a 5 year could , and does do better!!!!

With regards to the windows, as i say apart from going through, may be once or twice a year I honestly haven't a clue as to how they look, or age or anything like that. My main areas in Amsterdam are Centraal Station (to/from home) Damrak (Teasers), Leidseplein, Max Euweplein, Beethovenstraat, WTC/Amsterdam Zuid, Schipol and Museumplein.

I'm not surprised other people have been giving you abuse for years, you are a bit of a cock.

I reckon you spend every evening licking the windows in Amsterdam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum