Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone been to a food bank?

+4
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 22:23

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I saw on the news yesterday a food bank and basically there is free grub on offer. It sounds flipping awesome. Does anyone know if the food is any good? Do you know if they do burgers or pizza? I am thinking of looking up my nearest food bank and popping round for a free feed tomorrow evening.

2Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 22:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I saw on the news yesterday a food bank and basically there is free grub on offer. It sounds flipping awesome. Does anyone know if the food is any good? Do you know if they do burgers or pizza? I am thinking of looking up my nearest food bank and popping round for a free feed tomorrow evening.
Your stomach will be the death of you.

3Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 22:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There is nothing wrong with having a healthy appetite. Anyway, I may get hit by a bus tomorrow.

4Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 22:32

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Or, a bus may get hit by you? Hard to be sure.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

5Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 22:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A food bank is for the needy - not the greedy

6Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 22:37

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I dont think you can just turn up expecting to get lashings and lashings of Jam Roly Poly and Custard etc.

Think you need a Voucher from the Ministry of Hard Shit.

7Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 22:40

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Michael Bolton wrote:I saw on the news yesterday a food bank and basically there is free grub on offer. It sounds flipping awesome. Does anyone know if the food is any good? Do you know if they do burgers or pizza? I am thinking of looking up my nearest food bank and popping round for a free feed tomorrow evening.
I think they'd see you coming!

(I'm here all week)

8Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 23:08

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:A food bank is for the needy - not the greedy
No, I am not greedy, don't say I am greedy. I just like my grub and if it is free then that is even better.

9Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 23:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Greedy fucker, you should be ashamed.

10Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 23:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:Greedy fucker, you should be ashamed.
Magoo, what part of no do you not understand? The N or the O? 
I just said above that no I am not greedy. Get some bigger glasses you twat.

11Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 23:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Greedy fucker, you should be ashamed.
Magoo, what part of no do you not understand? The N or the O? 
I just said above that no I am not greedy. Get some bigger glasses you twat.
Speechless lol!

12Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Tue Oct 01 2013, 23:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you have to be in receipt of some benefits to be able to get a ration from there.

It's been in the local paper about there being one in farnworth...

13Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Wed Oct 02 2013, 00:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fucking hell, watch out Farnworth the greedy fat fucker MB is on his way.
Poor sods will have nothing left.

14Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Wed Oct 02 2013, 00:25

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:Fucking hell, watch out Farnworth the greedy fat fucker MB is on his way.
Poor sods will have nothing left.
You're going to feel the leather of my belt Magoo.

15Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Wed Oct 02 2013, 09:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

But you would then fall over as your trousers fall down.
Then I would piss on your head.Very Happy

16Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Thu Oct 03 2013, 00:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Piss on your head. Lol. And I also say lol to the get some bigger glasses you twat.

17Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Thu Oct 03 2013, 21:02

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've donated loads of jarred stuff recently, which is intended for food banks. Tinned corn beef, spam,tartar sauce, hot dogs and even prunes. I make sure the stuff I donate is at least 2 years out of date before I donate it.

18Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Thu Oct 03 2013, 21:11

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's very public spirited of you Culcheth.

If they don't starve to death.

You poison them Shocked

19Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Thu Oct 03 2013, 21:17

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Banks of the Croal wrote:That's very public spirited of you Culcheth.

If they don't starve to death.

You poison them Shocked
This is a true story, My first meal at the in laws, my mother in law served up scampi & chips for tea. I asked for some tartar sauce, which you do and I then chucked loads of it over my scampi. pretty much after eating everything, I just happened to notice the date on the jar, it was 3 years out of date! affraid  I didn't get the shits or taken to intensive care the next day.

20Has anyone been to a food bank? Empty Re: Has anyone been to a food bank? Thu Oct 03 2013, 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Many years ago, my missus to be took me to meet her grandparents. Her grandad asked me if I would like a beer so I said yes. He brought me a tin of Heineken and a glass. He opened the tin and poured half in the glass and then handed me the tin and glass. I was just about to have a slurp when I noticed tiny dark specks floating around in the glass. I looked at the tin and noticed that the bottom was rusted to fuck. I later discovered that he wasn't a drinker in the house but put beer away for Christmas under the kitchen sink and it just sat there for years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum