Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Toffees, Treats from Your Childhood???

Toffees, Treats from Your Childhood???

+14
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
NickFazer
gloswhite
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

NickFazer wrote:White Mice
Curly Wurlys
Refreshers Chews
Caramac

And if I came into a fortune Old Jamaica Rum chocolate bar.
you can get 3 small packs (12 pieces in each) of White Mice from Asa for £1

Curly Wurlys are still great but do seem far much smaller than what they used to be - still can't believe they sell them in Albert Heijn supermarkets in Holland.



Last edited by bwfc71 on Sun 13 Oct - 20:03; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might not be smaller,could just be that our hands have got bigger. I'm hoping that's the case,otherwise my dicks shrinking at an alarming rate.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have a field day in here.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liquorice root sticks lasted for hours if you like fibrous sogginess
What were those hard aniseedy tan coloured sticks called that Ended up like needles.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Liquorice root sticks lasted for hours if you like fibrous sogginess
What were those hard aniseedy tan coloured sticks called that Ended up like needles.
We used to buy these, or something similar.
Toffees, Treats from Your Childhood??? - Page 3 S-l300

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

American hard gums when they used to be hard not like the shite they make today!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone noticed how soft Mars Bars are these days? Used to have trouble getting through them with a knife. Nice and chewy. More like a Milky Way now.

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:American hard gums when they used to be hard not like the shite they make today!
'the shite they make today' that's what genuine Nutters want to read about, innit?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
We used to buy these, or something similar.
Toffees, Treats from Your Childhood??? - Page 3 S-l300
It was coltsfoot rock I was thinking about.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
'the shite they make today' that's what genuine Nutters want to read about, innit?

Bob, What the fuck r' yo' doin' on da sweets thread. Dis surely ain't yo' goddamn cup o' tea?
Git yo' goddamn arse ova ta yo' goddamn own backyard, or yo' might find yourself in a big heap o' shit.
 innit.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:

Bob, What the fuck r' yo' doin' on da sweets thread. Dis surely ain't yo' goddamn cup o' tea?
Git yo' goddamn arse ova ta yo' goddamn own backyard, or yo' might find yourself in a big heap o' shit.
 innit.
yeah that's right stay away from these ends or you might get wetted up innit  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
yeah that's right stay away from these ends or you might get wetted up innit  Very Happy

Datz right brother,anyone come lookin' fo' trouble today, has come ta tha right place.
 I'm packin' heat,and know how tha fuck ta use dat shit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: I'm packin' heat,and know how tha fuck ta use dat shit.

You still carrying that hot water bottle everywhere you go?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You still carrying that hot water bottle everywhere you go?
I have a note from my doctor.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:
yeah that's right stay away from these ends or you might get wetted up innit  Very Happy

Datz right brother,anyone come lookin' fo' trouble today, has come ta tha right place.
 I'm packin' heat,and know how tha fuck ta use dat shit.
Fo shizzle ma nizzle!

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:

Datz right brother,anyone come lookin' fo' trouble today, has come ta tha right place.
 I'm packin' heat,and know how tha fuck ta use dat shit.
Get the hell outta here

I'll tell you what I'm gonna give you, Snakes

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just had a few Cola Cubes. The roof of my mouth is coming off.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Similar topics

-

» Eagles attracts toffees

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum