Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagles attracts toffees

+3
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eagles attracts toffees Empty Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 15:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everton have made an enquiry about Chris eagles and are readying a bid in the region of 4 million.

This has surprised me, I don't think he's good enough to play in the premier league let alone command a place in their starting 11, that being said, I would definitely let him go for around 6mil. He's brilliant when he wants to be, but as we know he is far to inconsistent... Which is why he would be a benchwarmer at everton.

2Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 15:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The downside of selling our better players is that we are left with a weaker squad. If we sold Chungy, Mark Davies, Eagles and Petrov we will be lucky to stay in the Championship.

3Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 15:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Everton have made an enquiry about Chris eagles and are readying a bid in the region of 4 million.

Ha ha another slow news day. I can just see Moyes shelling out big money for a player who did nowt in the PL and hasn't exactly set the Championship alight in recent weeks.

4Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 15:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Everton have made an enquiry about Chris eagles and are readying a bid in the region of 4 million.

Ha ha another slow news day. I can just see Moyes shelling out big money for a player who did nowt in the PL and hasn't exactly set the Championship alight in recent weeks.

Can't see it. Back up for Pienaar who Moyes loves.

5Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 16:49

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not very likely, he was crap last year.

But we need him in the Championship, hes a very good championship player and wouldn't be easy to replace at this level for cheap.

6Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 17:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's every time his team gets relegated.

You got in first though.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 19:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We're going to let you in on a secret, Everton...

He's shit at Premiership level.

8Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Wed Jan 02 2013, 20:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't say he's shit at prem level, he had spells where he was very good, sadly they were few and far between, if he wa consistent enough he would make it in the premiership.. He certainly has the ability

9Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Thu Jan 03 2013, 09:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love or hate him, unless there are sweeping changes our attack would be much the poorer for him leaving this season. He's been one of the few successes and it would be stupid to let him go right now.

10Eagles attracts toffees Empty Re: Eagles attracts toffees Thu Jan 03 2013, 10:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Love or hate him, unless there are sweeping changes our attack would be much the poorer for him leaving this season. He's been one of the few successes and it would be stupid to let him go right now.

:agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum