Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If he played Davies....

+2
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If he played Davies.... Empty If he played Davies.... Fri Mar 09 2012, 14:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

how would you react?

Not booing didn't exactly work against Wigan. It took him an hour to bring him off by which time it was rather too late.

Forgive me for having visions of Coyle single-handedly fooking up our biggest game of the season to date, yet again.

2If he played Davies.... Empty Re: If he played Davies.... Fri Mar 09 2012, 14:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would support Ipswich.

3If he played Davies.... Empty Re: If he played Davies.... Fri Mar 09 2012, 18:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would get drunk.

4If he played Davies.... Empty Re: If he played Davies.... Fri Mar 09 2012, 20:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Make sure Coyle didn't walk out of the Reebok in one piece.

He seriously can't be thinking of playing the same front 2 that played against Wigan....Could he?

5If he played Davies.... Empty Re: If he played Davies.... Fri Mar 09 2012, 22:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Make sure Coyle didn't walk out of the Reebok in one piece.

He seriously can't be thinking of playing the same front 2 that played against Wigan....Could he?

Nothing surprises me with him anymore.

6If he played Davies.... Empty Re: If he played Davies.... Fri Mar 09 2012, 23:36

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was thinking that, he's reminding more and more about Ronald Rayguns Caricature in Spitting Image.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7If he played Davies.... Empty Re: If he played Davies.... Sat Mar 10 2012, 07:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

After seeing on SSN that SKD is match fit for todays game I am automatically thinking 4-4-2 with SKD starting...........

SKD starting; live on sky, at home to a London club, Coyle in charge - it has a loss written all over it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum