Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linesman hit with flare in the Villa v Spurs match.

+2
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fecking good shot

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw this live on sky sports.

I don't see the point of people setting off flares in the ground to be honest, there does seem to be a trend of this happening everywhere now.

2 minutes of fun resulting in a football ban, idiots!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I heard that a flare was set off at the Reebok yesterday - is this true? Plus how the hell did it get past the Nazi's (oops I mean stewards)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twas in the Wednesday end. It went out after 30 seconds. I've seen better Catherine Wheels.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Twas in the Wednesday end. It went out after 30 seconds. I've seen better Catherine Wheels.
lol!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I heard that a flare was set off at the Reebok yesterday - is this true?  Plus how the hell did it get past the Nazi's (oops I mean stewards)
To be honest 71, I have seen people bring their supermarket shopping in (in nob head corner) and never get searched.

I probably see about 1 in 5 people searched in there who come with tons of their belongings.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Saw a young Wednesday fan about age 14 being totally frisked on the way in on Saturday. Heard the chief steward say now explain why he is being targeted ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum