Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andrew Mitchell

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andrew Mitchell Empty Andrew Mitchell Wed 23 Oct - 22:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bloody good job he took the trouble of recording his meeting with the three wise men from West Mercia Constabulary.

It looks like there was a concerted effort to stitch him up right from the start.

2Andrew Mitchell Empty Re: Andrew Mitchell Wed 23 Oct - 22:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's a bloody good job he took the trouble of recording his meeting with the three wise men from West Mercia Constabulary.

It looks like there was a concerted effort to stitch him up right from the start.
He really is one nob.

3Andrew Mitchell Empty Re: Andrew Mitchell Wed 23 Oct - 22:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He may well be but I don't think it's right that individuals should be allowed to conspire and tell lies about a member of government just because they don't like their policies.

4Andrew Mitchell Empty Re: Andrew Mitchell Wed 23 Oct - 22:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:He may well be but I don't think it's right that individuals should be allowed to conspire and tell lies about a member of government just because they don't like their policies.
Are you saying that he never called the police plebs in the first place RT?

5Andrew Mitchell Empty Re: Andrew Mitchell Wed 23 Oct - 22:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I very much doubt he called them plebs. We know that the police who claimed that he did are liars and that they conspired with other police officers who pretended to witness it even though they weren't there. It is not a coincidence that he was seeking to reform the police at the time.

None of this means that Mitchell isn't a knob (as well as a nob) however.

6Andrew Mitchell Empty Re: Andrew Mitchell Thu 24 Oct - 8:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:He may well be but I don't think it's right that individuals should be allowed to conspire and tell lies about a member of government just because they don't like their policies.
:agree: 

However he is a stuck up cnut!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum