Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you were the BWFC manager......

+14
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
NickFazer
wanderlust
JAH
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
doffcocker
scottjames30
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Mon Oct 28 2013, 20:06

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All the above would be accomplished with a manager who has a brain.

Simple as that.

22If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:41

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Question I thought after watching Boro win 4-1 or 4-0 on football league on bbc. When was the last time Bolton scored more than 3 goals? It just doesn't happen anymore!

23If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Beat Hull 4-1 last season and season before that beat Stoke 5-0.

24If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:56

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

When was that Sluffy?

25If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Mon Oct 28 2013, 21:57

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Last season, we beat Hull 4-1 and scored 3 in about 20minutes if I remeber rightly in the first half.

26If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Mon Oct 28 2013, 23:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

JAH wrote:When was that Sluffy?
Bolton 4-1 Hull (23/2/13)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bolton 5-0 Stoke (6/11/11)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Tue Oct 29 2013, 01:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I wouldn't do any better than freedman and I'd just hang in and wait for my big pay off.

28If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Tue Oct 29 2013, 19:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scored 4 at Peterboro and lost !!!!!!!!!!!

29If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Tue Oct 29 2013, 19:55

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Angry Dad wrote:I wouldn't do any better than freedman and I'd just hang in and wait for my big pay off.
Or you could resign and walk away with pride while blaming everything on Gartside.

30If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Tue Oct 29 2013, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I wouldn't do any better than freedman and I'd just hang in and wait for my big pay off.
Or you could resign and walk away with pride while blaming everything on Gartside.
Hmm...Money or pride?

It's a tough one...

31If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Tue Oct 29 2013, 20:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
kennster wrote:
Hmm...Money or pride?

It's a tough one...
It weren't for Ian Holloway.

32If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Tue Oct 29 2013, 21:43

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

I would get Sammy Lee far away from this club as possible. So when I (DF) am sacked, that idiot Gartside does not make the same mistake twice.

33If you were the BWFC manager...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were the BWFC manager...... Wed Oct 30 2013, 11:07

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1. Stop giving post match interviews that make me look like I must have been watching a completely different match from everyone else. 

2. Stop saying we're turning a corner because the only corner this long runs between mars and uranus on its way around the entire flaming solar system.

3. Play players in their actual positions, the ones they came here to play in and not on the other side of the pitch or even the other end of it. 

4. Tell any player who lacks commitment he has until this weekend to wake up or he'll watch from the stands until he grows up

5 Stop playing super defensive the moment we score one goal because our defence isn't good enough to sit on a ten nil lead let alone one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum