Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farts in the bath

+9
Fabians Right Peg
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21bath - Farts in the bath - Page 2 Empty Re: Farts in the bath Wed Jun 01 2016, 09:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think the reason the smell is better is because it all gets concentarated into a bubble and when the bubble pops the smell is concentrated like the popping of a nitrous oxide capsule, usually in an area right in front of the nose. Whereas a more traditional fart, other than in bed is distributed far and wide and you're lucky if you get a whiff.

Edit-Sorry Fabian missed your earlier post.

22bath - Farts in the bath - Page 2 Empty Re: Farts in the bath Tue Jun 05 2018, 23:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think twitter used to have an Anti Fart Society.

23bath - Farts in the bath - Page 2 Empty Re: Farts in the bath Wed Jun 06 2018, 17:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its what I constantly tell my missus- its not the first kiss that matters, its the first fart and n particular who dropped it.
it really moulds a relationship forever.

24bath - Farts in the bath - Page 2 Empty Re: Farts in the bath Wed Jun 06 2018, 17:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Magoo once started a thread on finding a grey pube but I don't think we've ever opened a topic on flatulence before nor the refining of our methane bottom pops through the use of H20 (and possibly a bit of detol or do you prefer the wifes bubbles) via the bath.

We all do it, apparently 8 to 20 farts a day is normal.

I think the family dog takes the blame for many of these though!
8 to 20 a day!!.
Bloody hell - it's only half past seven and I've already got through my quota for the day. Am I barred from letting rip for the rest of the day?
Lost vocation as Le Petomane 2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum