Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Fred?

+8
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Where's Fred? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Fred? Fri Feb 13 2015, 16:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Scottish Police have a number of allegations to put to Fred from alleged victims north of the border. They have been waiting for the outcome of this case so as not to prejudice their enquiries. It looks like Fred has been a very naughty boy. Remanded in custody until March. Perhaps Granada could commission another series of Where's Fred with him as the presenter visiting various prisons and telling us all about their history.

42Where's Fred? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Fred? Fri Feb 13 2015, 18:34

Norpig wrote:i used to work with a lad about 20 years ago who went to Altrincham Grammar and he always said he was a perv even then. He said he had been sacked due to allegations about him being too friendly with some of the pupils. I often wondered why this never came to light sooner but i suppose you can't escape it for ever.

I'm amazed that Altrincham Grammar aren't getting any shit over this, given what's come out in court.

If he was made to resign over these allegations, why didn't they inform the police?

Answer: So they could keep it on the QT and maintain the school's reputation.

A morally wrong decision in my book.

43Where's Fred? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Fred? Fri Feb 13 2015, 19:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They have said that they apologise for any distress caused but as the offences took place over thirty years ago there is little they can do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum