Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bleakboon a ticking bomb

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bleakboon a ticking bomb Empty Bleakboon a ticking bomb Tue Nov 05 2013, 14:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just 3 years it has taken to get to this point and still the owners are pressing the self destruct button.

Might as well start taking collections for the plane and banner to go over Deadwood.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10784955.Blackburn_Rovers_won_t_sell_stars_says_Derek_Shaw/?ref=mmsp

2Bleakboon a ticking bomb Empty Re: Bleakboon a ticking bomb Wed Nov 06 2013, 00:58

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How would you feel personally if the Bar Stewards went to the wall Copper. Would you celebrate and take the piss (after all I don't suppose they were too sympathetic when your lot almost plunged into oblivion) or would you mourn the passing of a fierce rivalry etc.

3Bleakboon a ticking bomb Empty Re: Bleakboon a ticking bomb Wed Nov 06 2013, 11:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It'd be a shame Hip Priest, although I wouldn't feel much sympathy for the many internet Bar Steward mouthpieces out there.

I personally wouldn't want it to happen, a good decade in the bottom division is what I want to see.

4Bleakboon a ticking bomb Empty Re: Bleakboon a ticking bomb Wed Nov 06 2013, 11:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would'nt want that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum